/SWEG/ - Sweden Election General

>When? Sunday 11 September
>voteing AfS tutorial(or any other non 8-party voting) - youtube.com/watch?v=U_53qTlbTqk

i want chaos!

Attached: northern.jpg (640x640, 80.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m51ncd3jW0I
youtu.be/uzgYbrzsw1o
youtu.be/RBQ1VDb4xsU?t=95
archive.org/stream/FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS/Freemasonry; Ideology Organization and Policy - Dieter Scwarz_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=djTRzQk4BPA
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-i_Xp9u34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't post image of vicious pagans, sweden's beautiful flag is the CROSS of our LORD.

why are all foreign elections set on sunday?

fuck you we are a pagang nation also

Attached: ale stenar sweden.jpg (689x873, 195.16K)

when are muttmongistani elections set?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((They))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) took this from us

Attached: European Walkable Soul.jpg (602x402, 88.11K)

youtu.be/m51ncd3jW0I
>"Jag ringer Valmyndigheten och Röstupplysningen."

Så enkelt var det att valfuska :) Förvänta er inget. Inte ens SD står på svenskens sida då de är kontrollerad opposition och inget annat än en farkost för att driva hem övervakningsstaten.
Vinner SD/M kan vi räkna med att militären går in i samhället för att styra upp saker och ting, vilket låter underbart för den som avskyr blattekräken. Men problemet är att militären ALDRIG lämnar.

Sedan den första Juni i år kan polisen tvinga fram lösenorden till dina krypterade enheter genom Våld.
youtu.be/uzgYbrzsw1o

Attached: 1645974121720.jpg (494x510, 52.04K)

glöm inte att ni kan övervakna räkningen

usually the first or second Tuesday of November, not counting primaries and specials, sweever

Friendly reminder that:

*AFS allies with Jews

*Has freemasons in their party (Jeffs ahl father being one of them)

*Refuses to name the Judeo-Masonic Bank cartel

*Asked the police to bann NMR from their meeting in Eskilstuna a couple of weeks ago.

*Has the TV4 Profile Lennart Matikainen at the front, a man who deliberately spreads anti-Hitler propaganda
(1:35 - 2:35)
youtu.be/RBQ1VDb4xsU?t=95

*Calls themselves the only oppositional party while NMR has existed since the 90s

*Is for the current system and only opposes a few policies

*Was officially announced in mainstream media

*Is officially partners with the Zionist party Alternative for Deutschland

*Wants to bann ''Clans'' but only Muslim Clans and not the Jewish clans

List goes on. They are nothing more than SD 2.0 for people who still think our enemies will surrender if 51% vote for them

Attached: NoThxJeffLOL.jpg (600x684, 72.34K)

Attached: JeffBrah.jpg (1218x704, 305.99K)

why are freemasonery bad? i have been more positive to it latley thanks to randal carlson

first time voting, tror det blir moderaterna för mig

Freemasonry was created by Jews to organize the best, wealthiest and most powerful Goyims to overthrow any government that posed a threat to them.

Freemasonry tenants is from the Jewish Kabala and partly the Talmud. Jews and Freemasons have been working together for hundreds of years to overthrow any government they did not like. Tsar Nicholas II and Hitler being recent examples.

Without Freemasonry, Jews would be bums on the streets of Palestine screaming that the end is neigh.

Attached: 1648213219091.jpg (960x954, 115.67K)

archive.org/stream/FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS/Freemasonry; Ideology Organization and Policy - Dieter Scwarz_djvu.txt
It's a gang of faggots who practice jewish rituals.

is everyone voting for jimmy? im sure they will
my gf said that he said hes cutting immigration to zero if he wins
thats cool

Attached: 75882be7.jpg (372x400, 10.59K)

no Gustaf Kasellstrand you retard, would also vote for Enhet if i had an extra vote for that comfy nationalist and cristall-healer-hippie mix that we saw at the covidpass protest in Stockholm
youtube.com/watch?v=djTRzQk4BPA
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-i_Xp9u34

let me guess

>guys we need to save sweden
>*refuses to vote for AfS*
>*votes SD instead*

good morning sers
fucking kekd

Attached: file.png (800x431, 146.07K)

Vi kommer att dö i vintern när elbolagen rånar oss. Jag känner inget mer än besvikelse nuförtiden. Ända hoppet är att det går bra för rödpillrade bröder åtminstonde.

Attached: b3510f8902d60943.jpg (306x322, 42.63K)

I can see why they sent some testosterone color to Sweden the boys are too bleached. Meds are hotter

>>When? Sunday 11 September
Pretty fucking disrespectful if you ask me

is there only globalist wef tickets available or do you actually have options?

Attached: 1622653141715.jpg (500x500, 56.28K)

To vote AFS is to throw the vote away. No way in hell they can get into parliement.
Only way for something to actually happen is SD with majority votes that get supported by KD and M and the L cucks just fold.

Politics today is just so meh

Attached: 12312312345.jpg (1129x1241, 260.66K)