Trent Reznor & Christian Republic

In an album and ARG with glowie ties (42 productions), Trent Reznor's Year Zero described a sort of neo-con endgame. There was a revolution, similar to Iran 's 1979 Islamic Revolution, but for Christian Fundamentalism.
Even though demographics have changed, is it possible this is in the cards? Is all the gaslighting meant to drive people to be willing to do the 1979 Iran shit?
Think about it... cassette tapes in Iran, podcasts here. Mass hanging on cranes in iran, "day of the rope" meme pushed by feds and true believers here... MEK in Iran, NazBol in America.
Does anyone else see what in getting at?

Attached: 300px-USBM.png (300x300, 65.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nin.wiki/Year_Zero_Timeline
youtu.be/GSOBFTDKSmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

btw when I say Neo Con I don't mean continued support for Israel. The country would abandon all imperial ambition and become virulently antisemitic.
So in this sense it's not neo con at all. But this album was made during the bush era, that's why I mentioned neo cons.
This would be highly advantageous to China, Russia, and Iran.

To make matters more spooky, check out this timeline
2022 is year zero fyi
nin.wiki/Year_Zero_Timeline

No, Trent Reznor and all those 90's nihilists just sought to destroy the west by first targeting Christianity. Those bible beaters from the 80's were all right btw, turns out the media actually is satanic.

What would make you ask such a stupid question in 2022?

Attached: download (2).jpg (960x540, 46.18K)

Nothing made by NIN after the Fragile is canon.

I agree but what about unintentional consequences of doing deals with the devil and thinking you got away with it?
With Teeth is still better than everything after 2005... I agree with you. Once Trent got sober he did Year Zero and his registered address displayed in interviews was Beverly Hills, home to neo cons who escaped Iran and want regime change.
Btw I hate the mullahs too, but MEK is worse. Having a king would have been ideal.
You'll notice Year Zero focuses mostly on Iran but also Syria.
Interestingly, Trent has a neighbor he had to get a restraining order against. A Persian guy who called him a "satan worshipper" probably not a Muslim either as few Persians in USA are Muslim.
>Based Zoroastrian?

Imagine how fragile you have to be if some guy standing in his own driveway calling you and your guests "the devil's workers" is enough to make you feel you need a restraining order.
This is a guy who mysteriously bought the charlie Manson murder house and recorded an album there. What a double standard.

>I agree but what about unintentional consequences of doing deals with the devil and thinking you got away with it?
I'm not really sure what you mean by that, it would be someone like Tren Reznor that would fall into that.

Did Trent Reznor have to get a restraining order against somebody?

My modified theory, Trent presented this dystopia as a way to further demonize the bush administration and Christians, leading to the post religious hellscape we are in today.
Not that his album really matters that much, but it's interesting from a DoD/CIA angle.
Read Faust perhaps? It was in the press that he got the order, mentioned the neighbor was Persian. Interesting how he did this concept album all about biowar with Iran and WMD attacks... Basically a propaganda arm of the neo cons taken at face value.

So are you trying to point at an attempt to destroy western religion to rebuild it as another entity, similar to Iran did with Islam? Although I think the revolution actually brought it back to it's roots and the secularism in Iran was more of a marxist thing.

Read pic related. These clowns are enforcers for the zeitgeist and propagandists. Nothing more.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11-05-45 _pol_ - Why do zoomers still think they're being rebellio - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1324x149, 28.41K)

Well there have been conspiracies about what you describe, also a conspiracy that all three Abrahamic religions will merge. Also there is the idea of a one world religion. And then with Iran and the Anglo sphere there is the Baha'i faith which is explicitly one world religion and one world government.
I don't know obviously, just spitballing here.
As for Marxism in Iran you're thinking perhaps of the Tudeh party which was like 80% Jewish. While Islam has been imprinted on Iran it's only very popular among the poor and ugly. Not trying to sound derogatory, but it's somewhat true. Both before after and during the Islamic revolution it wasn't really a strong majority.
Iranians consider their family first, their race second, their nationality third, and religion fourth.

Also Incase you do not know this, the US betrayed the Shah (he had cancer, called out the Jews on 60 minutes, refused to pay Israel a weapons broker fee of 10% for the f-14s..) and enabled the Islamic revolution right under Carter's nose. The Iranian govt uses Islam to project power in the region. The purpose was to scare wealthy Arab states into buying weapons for 40+ years and to fuck over the USSR by sending Qurans into central asia. Both to Sunni and Shia populations.
Israel helped Iran a ton in the 80s and 90s.

Yeah that's accurate. It's fucking annoying and I see it everywhere. I just watched some shit about how the US skateboarding team withdrew from the olympics. It reminds me of the evolution of that "sport" and how it was always viewed as some underdog that people just wouldn't accept. Now all the skateparks are built and the olympics accepted them and their response was to continue getting drunk and high in parking lots and fuck up people's property. That summarizes most fo the 90's to me. Unfortunately it stuck and has become a behavior passed down through generations.

Yeah I think there is something to those conspiracies but I think all they really end up doing is forming some subcultures in the USA that control certain regions. They implode too fast to actually become a national problem. Every once in a while they come into some serious money, like billions, and that just dominates for a few years and then it disappears again. I've noticed the idea of manliness is being redefined now, I think Joe Rogan has a lot to do with that.

IMO the impression of Iran and a lot of the middle east comes from graduate students that maybe leave the cities for a weekend at a time and never really get out into the real local areas. I think if they did they would find Islam is actually extremely powerful there. It's kind of like talking about somebody's mother. They may never mention their mom, but if you insult her it might cause an immediate fight.

I fucking love alt history.

How alt is it though? We invaded Syria, there was a big bio attack... no ayylamo invasion and no poison in the water supply afaik.
But Fentanyl is a legit WMD people don't realize that.

Reznor is a kike probably or a shabbos goy.

This was a great ARG.

Trent Reznor is a fucking faggot

>Fentanyl
>Water supply
How alternate? Obviously it's alternative history but the plebs don't notice things...
youtu.be/GSOBFTDKSmU

He wants to turn people away from faith. Not just Christianity.

News flash. He (and other system propagandists imitating "rebels" are turning people to a faith. Just not one with overt supernatural elements.

Attached: quadprideflag.jpg (1024x1024, 64.48K)

From the wiki link:
>-Opal overtakes cocaine as predominant drug (recent? 2020-2022?)
Sort of a like fentanyl taking over heroin

Yeah. Nine Inch Nails was deep state owned from the very start of it. Pretty Hate Machine was the first album and the message wasn't as clear as The Downward Spiral or Broken(E.P.). The Fragile is when they softened up because it got too obvious.

>Joe Rogan, manliness
Explain a bit more. That uh comedian from SNL who dated Kim Kardashian is also doing a good job with that. Pete Davidson. What a mensch...
Maybe 15% of the country is highly religious. The government there is incredibly unpopular. The only reason there hasn't been regime change is because America and Israel make the regime stronger by supporting even worse opposition such as MEK.
Similar to neo Nazis in Europe and Faulon Gong in China.

Indubitably.