Italybros

theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/06/italian-far-right-politician-sparks-row-over-roma-comments

>A politician with Italy’s far-right League has sparked outrage after implying that the party would rid the streets of Roma people if it wins general elections later this month.

>Alessio Di Giulio, a League councillor in Florence, filmed a video of himself walking up to a Roma woman and, speaking to the camera, said: “Vote for the League on 25 September and you’ll never see her again.”

>Di Giulio made the clip as he walked along a busy street in the centre of Florence, and the woman happily waved before realising his intention. “No, don’t say that,” she responded. “I am not afraid.”

>“Some shocking things are happening in this election campaign,” said Letta, referring also to Giorgia Meloni, the Brothers of Italy leader and the country’s possible next prime minister who last month shared a video of a Ukrainian woman being raped by an asylum seeker in an Italian city. “How much further will they go?”

>Di Giulio defended himself against accusations of racism by Dario Nardella, the mayor of Florence, arguing that he has a Nigerian girlfriend and simply wanted to denounce “the crime of begging”. While there are some restrictions, it is not a crime to beg in Italy.

>Salvini said the video was “dumb”. “You resolve problems with the forces of law and order, with resolutions, not with videos taking it out on one person,” he added.

Why are we so racist, spaghettibros?

Attached: aa3c4ec1c13f78fed0ba7f693e69d3b4[1].png (832x468, 120.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2022/09/politicians-racist-selfie-video-with-roma-woman-enflames-italian-social-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont want to anger the gypsies
whatever damage you do to them, they'll do 10x back to you

you can simply murder them

or serbify - they tend to make the most vicious nationalists

yes but then the gypsy extended family (100s of them) will show up at your door
they looks stupid and weak but dont underestimate them

literally looks the same as the gypsy behind him.

Attached: ez.gif (210x118, 2.91M)

gizmodo.com.au/2022/09/politicians-racist-selfie-video-with-roma-woman-enflames-italian-social-media/
>Di Giulio Responds to Critics, Says He’s Not Racist Because He Has a Nigerian Girlfriend

Attached: 4chan friends.jpg (780x956, 102.5K)

election shit just arrived. who should I vote for?

>or serbify
This explains a lot

Attached: 324325.jpg (669x763, 79.83K)

absolutely based
italy needs to get out of nato kick out any us troops and then together with russia conquer europe and reestablish the roman empire.

so they will kick gypos out but not the hordes of niggers and other assorted medieval mystery meat?

>Why are we so racist, spaghettibros?
Because we're sick and tired of being robbed, raped and murdered.

I bet that everyone who's outraged by this, secretly wants it happening

>shared a video of a Ukrainian woman being raped by an asylum seeker
>How much further will they go?
Which one's the crime here? Sharing the video or the rape?

not here, i am from southern serbia, it is ruled by mob, so gipsies keep to themselves

fyi lots of serbians are serbified vlachs too

Uh? I don't recall shitting on gypsis to be "racist". Racism only applies to human beings.

Lefturds here were madder at Meloni-chan sharing the video than the actual rape. Sad! Many such cases.
The only reason people here openly shit on zingari is because they're not a protected class like niggers.

Attached: nigger rapist hiv.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

>he has a Nigerian girlfriend
Typical shitalian

>i am from southern serbia
so gypsy in denial.I heard this from another serb.

maybe your family shouldnt be pussies.During the war few men with guns would clear the whole gypsy neiborhoods here.Gypsies are covards and weaklings.10 normal men can genocide 100 of them.Its the government and the cops that are evil They protect the gypsies and other subhumans .

>they tend to make the most vicious nationalists
vicios in theft and rape real serbian qualities.Thats why Montenegrins own you semi gypsy covards.Genes do matter.

yep

>Nigerian girlfriend
fucking faggot

>hate a hit milf roma
>has a Nigerian gf
>looks not white
?????

>Di Giulio defended himself against accusations of racism by Dario Nardella, the mayor of Florence, arguing that he has a Nigerian girlfriend
the absolute state of european "far-right" parties

Attached: slava ukraini.gif (400x300, 3.73M)

have you noticed that leftists after finally realizing that accusing someone of being fascist doesn't work on the majority of the Italian population, in a desperate last ditch effort to change voters opinions have switched to accusing someone of not being fascist enough?

>"Vote for the League on 25 September and you’ll never see her again"
holy kino

Attached: 1628333144844.jpg (640x751, 35.56K)

>looks

>>Alessio Di Giulio, a League councillor in Florence, filmed a video of himself walking up to a Roma woman and, speaking to the camera, said: “Vote for the League on 25 September and you’ll never see her again.”

LMFAO ahahah can we do that with bums in LA

paging Mr Caruso