Now that it’s come out he faked being raided and arrested, are people pissed?

A significant number of his fans are currently awaiting trial for Jan 6th- many from behind bars, and now he pretends to get arrested for clout? It’s like he’s openly mocking his supporters to their faces

Attached: 8B3B8A39-5178-4CC5-A9BE-8CDD25D2F23B.jpg (1200x1174, 339.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg4qRCKROPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

Remember when he went to israel for a month or something.

A dude who calls his group 'proud' boys and puts a dildo in his ass is also trolling his retarded mutt supporters?

Surprising.

Fag glowie with faggot glasses and an insatiable desire to humiliate himself and perform a role like a cock sucking, rotting mouthed chimpanzee and wide bitch hips to court the zooms.

this is why you don't waste your time watching e-celebs

they are all grifters

His butt was raided and he took a rest from filling his anus with dildos

It seems like the rich white people do that constantly, they just betray you and spit in your face and you just take it and smile like a bunch of retards. I don’t even care at this point I’ve lost respect for whites. Fuck em and their satanic bulls hit.
It’s time
For whites who stand with God to say these are our people no more. They have betrayed their race and our God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

The only people that "got upset" were other grifters that saw an opportunity to net some of his audience. Stop donating to him, goyim, donate to me instead!

Gavin has:
>Pissed in a bowl of Cheerios and ate it
>A Black man put his dick in Gavin's mouth when Gavin was sleeping
>French kissed Milo
>Put a dildo up his butt on video
Nothing new for this sleazy fag.

he's an intelligence asset.
so are all the alternative influencers you can think of.
Alex Jones, Posobiec, Cerno-bitch, Fuentes, Andrew Anglin, The Daily Shoah, etc.
they're used in conjunction with each other to push and pull ideas into the conversation.
follow how they're connected and who they're connected to.

Anyone who watches Gavin McInnis in 2022 is a retarded cuckold for jews anyway so probably not.

He never said he was being raided or arrested. People just assumed that even though there was no arrest record.
>A significant number of his fans are currently awaiting trial for Jan 6th- many from behind bars, and now he pretends to get arrested for clout?
this is bitch ass reddit woman logic

oh buttplug guy

Never trust a man who sticks things in his anus

>hurr I never said I was being arrested I just staged it to make it look like I was beign raided by FEDs days after it happened to Rump
>I totally didn't lie, dumb goy
nice kosher ass kike logic

Don't forget he made out with a gay jew to "own" the muslims.

Anyone who follows Gavin is retarded.

I don't think anyone cares enough about him to give a shit.

what exactly happened? I'm a weak behind in the show. What did he do now? I didn't hear about him being raided.

>A significant number of his fans are currently awaiting trial for Jan 6th- many from behind bars
He told the proud boys not to go. Honestly stupid shit.

Of course, that Talmudic wisdom...

You're stupid lol

very smart rebuttal, queer

Omg based! Want to suck my dick to own the libtards?

They are called proud boys because they were talking about disney movies and and broadway and realized that Disney's Aladdin had an unreleased song and it was some big big joke to them that it was so bad. That's the world they live in.
youtube.com/watch?v=yg4qRCKROPc

Not true. I'm a long time sub and I'm probably going to cancel. Waiting for the Thursday show

am i supposed to care what this guy says or does?