Imagine letting your wife and mother of your children jog out at 4AM by herself in booty shorts around rape hungry...

Imagine letting your wife and mother of your children jog out at 4AM by herself in booty shorts around rape hungry niggers

Attached: 11010223-1A02-4EB6-A552-6453B0D8502D.jpg (828x1060, 238.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKj2aoaDKbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn that bitch was beat too

Imagine allowing your family to live in a 70% nigger zone.

>white mother
>conservative Christian
>teaches preschool at Christian school
Any Forums incels sides with beast

lmao, imagine raping that bitch
niggers are fucking desperate brainless animals

I love that despite her billions of dollars she couldn't buy a brain

She’s a registered democrat like most modern white women, Nice try though nigger

>omg she picked the wrong party
please go back

I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the husband.

Attached: femalebrains.jpg (1334x694, 342.4K)

She definitely picked the radical nigger worship party, looks like it didn't turn out the way she hoped.

>Picked
She was spiritually dead already. Rest in piss, AWFL.

Why is killer in quote? What's that all about?

5th post most fkn brutal

I'm sure she follows American politics as close as.....you. Why do you do that? I don't know even what fucking country you're from.

Based nigger killing christkikes

where did the family billions come from?

jews doing everything they can not to blame the niggers for niggering.

She looks good for 45

If she didn’t vote for politicians that choose to keep niggers out of jail she’d still be alive, so yes she indeed chose the wrong party.

>we're billionaires and can live anywhere
>let's live in niggerville usa AKA memphis

I hope all white people this stupid get mauled by their chimp pets

Attached: 1660786494154398.png (640x671, 542.69K)

>be christian
>die because you have artificial good thoughts about other animals instead of treating reality with scrutiny

oh well

when's the last time we put in nigger on a headline, shut the fucccckkk up you miserable prick.

she was looking for BBC and used jogging as an excuse, of course thungs gone wrong obviously

Sorry nerd, we're in a class war now.

this is what i just can't fathom
anyone with money/sense considers memphis basically a no-go zone

Imagine having billions and spend time outside of a gated community knowing that 13% of your country are feral niggers

If she had laughed like that in front of him, I think he would have turned away in fear and run away.

>no go zone
what a pussy you are.

Liability for slander. Innocent until proven guilty and all that
It does frustrate me tho when they have a HD close up video of a nigger being a nigger and they still say "allegedly"
It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

>American education
I'm sure you don't know much about anything at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKj2aoaDKbE

lmao pussy enough that i dont live in a trailer park near memphis like your tough as nails ass :laughing crying emoji:

I hate iblees dajjal

I was forced to live around nigs because I didn't have money and I kept my head on a swivel, as soon as I saved up I moved to a 95% white area

Any more hot pics of that dead lassie?

Attached: 1662500320652085.webm (720x1280, 2.29M)

True, he should have been exercising with her both for his own health and for her safety too

Grandfather started some large hardware chainstore. The family is worth like 3 billion or something. Imagine having that much money and living in an area with niggers like the one that killed her.

What? If leftists aren't your mortal enemies then YOU Need to go back motherfucker.

smooth brain, no matter how much they show they always they do what they can to try to soften the edges, no matter how ridiculous.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x237, 17.75K)

dem niggaz can rape and kill doze ugly ass white hoes all day erryday ifs dey look like dat horseface.

ya, you're a huge pussy.

lmao you can see her body morphing in realtime around the waist and hips from the filter

congratulations bitches...you have officially made pics/videos of bitches worthless. now niggas can concentrate on real bitches again