A QUESTION FOR THE EXPERTS

Is Ukraine winning

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 910.46K)

i dont know nigga go over there and find out ur self

fake propaganda war an excuse to eliminate the global middle class

the russian frontlines are collapsing on all fronts. what do you think?

They are struggling and Europe as a whole is losing

Short term yes. However Ukraine is sustaining so much damage that in 30 years Russians will declare another war which we won’t be able to fight.

yes, just send 300 billion more
slava cocaina

With how much propaganda is out there about this whole conflict its hard to honestly tell.but I'd say they are losing

With turmoil in their allies and the war becoming steadily more unpopular and the lack of compitent leadership I don't think they're going to last

yes, we are
t. expert

elaborate

Not sure about that.

If Ukraine was actually winning, why does the news not report more on it? The lack of any real news other than vague bullshit from western media tells you all you need to know

Is losing territory considered winning ?

CNN and Pete Zeihan told me it was WW2 all over again, when is Putin going to invade the other countries??? The russians are so Dangerous!!! but also not dangerous at all and a joke and pathetic and can't win anything - but also they are going to invade moldova and belarus and georgia and Poland and everything else hitler 2.0 omg guys aren't you SKERRED

fuck ukraine

use logic
your only choice is overall mobilization or nuke us, both are retarded
your army is weak

>in 30 years
>Russia

Attached: 1620660798267.jpg (1400x1400, 154K)

On every level, except physical.

>we won't be able to fight

Nigger you have the entire support logistics of NATO - you fucking suck

When I win a war the first thing I do is get at least 30% of my territory occupied by the enemy and conscript every man into the military and send all the women overseas to get fucked by niggers in the UK

Well the map shows the opposite.

Yes. Also killing your enemy is losing and dying is winning. These are the RoE. I feel like from the movie Kung pow how they trained that one guy wrong for a joke. I feel like that is the Balkans.

It's not normal but on the ukraine it is

Attached: 1662556674467.jpg (548x680, 97.86K)

I hope you use the map from 24.02

Russia is a police state and hence very stable. Every 100th Russian is a cop. They control their internet and TV. Even if there was an uprising, Russian population density is only high in a couple of high tier cities and these are populated by soibois.

And Russia can’t be conquered from outside because they have nukes.

If anyone tells you they are, it's cope, simple as

BTW funny, how I'm like 75% ukranian, and the girl on ukie TV who looks like me, literally shrieks and hisses like a demon, how she hates my guts, and want to tear me apart, in pure russian. This is actually mind bending. American glownigger propaganda is scary.

Central banks are buying all the debt so they own us. Once the debt bubble burst and the market becomes illiquid the banks take over and can decide the future (because again they own all our debt) and launch a new global system. But before that it’s total collapse and a frozen up market that can’t function. Prepare yourself pin some cash get out of dangerous cities. People will riot, loot and rob you even more. Don’t you see a pattern of central banks ‘fighting inflation’ but in actually only taking out more and more loans for false flag reasons?
It’s already over, but they just keep inflating the market. Debt and inflation will rise exponentially the coming months.

Attached: 0E93A9FC-1A17-4A0B-B964-E1A65A923565.jpg (644x648, 78.93K)

>Is Ukraine winning
Is the TV telling me that Hohols are winning?
le goast of Kyijiv

ussr was even worst cop state and also had nukes
use your brains

they will win in two more weeks

>some % of any other ethnicity
>typical moscovite aka muh russian
every fucking time

Yes. But the boots on the ground are majority Ukrainians. Once the war is over and Russians give us a break, the old guard will just leave the country for the west and the young will be too low in numbers to replace them. I think we only have around 20 million people left in the country.

not really. but just existing is a win for ukraine. russia being in ukraine means its an endless blackhole they will have to throw resources into forever because the ukrainians will forever want their backgarden back. which the west is more then happy to oblige the ukies with guns and ammo for

pretty sure ukraine has gained more land then it lost in the last month

No, USSR didn’t have modern digital surveillance. What they now have in Russia, 80’a KGB couldn’t have dreamt of in their wildest dreams.

russia has yet to achieve a single strategic objective.
keep listening to scott ritter, douglas mcgregor, the redpill guy and all the other pro russian shills who continue to push the muh ukraine is in total collapse, nothing can stop the mighty russian army false narrative.

they're winning a lot harder than the finnish were during the winter war, make of that what you will

If Neither Russia or Ukraine is winning, who is ?

>modern digital surveillance
same is fair for forces are interested in this shithole cunt fall apart