Dutch city becomes world’s first to ban meat adverts in public

Because of climate change or something.

Attached: haarlem.png (655x127, 28.85K)

good now we can start advertising climate friendly grasshopper meal and protein rich basedloaf

Before I click I already know the city will be Leiden.

Once I punched a bird in Leiden because it attacked my hot chips. A group of angry women dragged me to the train station and bought me a ticket to Utrecht.

Utrecht was actually a nice city so I guess I should thank them. But yeah. Fucking Leiden.

It seems like people are leiden in leiden.

Pfft Dutch.. Dutch are scum.

Attached: OIP.iR0H4lwTltfTddRjgrvJXQHaMX.jpg (474x791, 32.89K)

USA went to hell when congress banned beer:cigs:toy advertisements. Now it’s all pharmaceutical garbage. Now instead of my kids knowing beer jingles and cool toys…. They know crazy people hear things and fag aids medicine.

They spent 3 generations making money while lying on their backs. I expected them to be air heads but it was worse than that.

Swear to god Dutch have fucking kike genes tucked deep down somewhere. They're the Jew of the farm.

1 TIMOTHY 4
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Attached: 1655173704141.jpg (883x1024, 72.1K)

Get fucked, you're not doing any fucking better you faggots

Country cucked to death.

Dutch city becomes world’s first to ban meat adverts in public
>>Because of climate change or something.

The meat might see the signs and be offended

Good luck with your nitrogen-free farms :)

psst..hey buddy, wanna look at some photos of meat adverts?

Dont care I raise my own poultry and red meat. You faggots do what you want. Enjoy your bugs and extra blankets during winter. Make sure to stock up on candles and clay pots.

>meat is… LE BAD!
Do toothpastes really?

Our landmass is too big to be truly governable. Neither side really tried before. Our own government is about to find that out the hard way.

death by jew lethal injections, illness & disease from malnutrition, muds and niggers, jew conditioning to suicide, quite the White genocide theme park they have going.

WEFTOPIA

Under Soviet communism in the 50s there was not much meat at all. There was law that you were not allowed to raise a pig and butcher it for yourself - as it was normal before that.

Same shit in different clothes. I don't get why people let it happen but after Covid lockdowns and vaccines everything is possible.

Alberta Meat Mercenary reporting in

it'll also be the first where politicians will get brutally murdered