Why do only White People have the ability to drink milk?

Attached: lactose intolerance.jpg (754x420, 43.98K)

Where did this retarded meme come from?
Practically every state in Brazil has a variety of cheese and I eat them all

I can drink milk too
But i can definitely say that only whites can drink semen

Superior genes

Dumbest of spic

>Mongol ate dairy and especially yoghurt for centuries
>90% intolerant despite yoghurt having twice as much lactose compared to raw milk per gram
I call this map bullshit. I literally drank milk every day since childhood and only person I know who has lactose intolerance has a Balkanite mother.

Attached: file.png (550x367, 168.86K)

I am lactose tolerant. where is my honorary aryan card

My father is a literall sandnigger and addicted to milk.

Evolution is theory.
Theory.
Fake theory.

DEVOLUTION is reality and fact.

Subhumans has less abilities of consuming food.

>Brazilian
>Spic
Ok, retard

Attached: milk europeans.jpg (1080x1630, 203.53K)

He's right, nemeflag.
One of our national dishes is Pão de Queijo [cheese-bread/loaf], consumed country wide.

Everyone can drink milk, but most can't digest lactose. Does your dad get gassy and farty after he drinks milk? If he does, then he is lactose intolerant.

Nope he does not.

that map cant be real
>40-60 here
i dont know a single person who dont eat/drink milk/yogurt/icecream/cum

I hate the taste of cow milk. It's utterly disgusting and vile. I don't mind kefir or yogurt though. Cow milk is the only dairy product that gives me stomach cramps, bad breath, bad aftertaste, develop acne if I drink too much of it. After I stopped drinking cow milk, most of my stomach pains went away, my acne cleared up completely (along with using a moisturizer) and just felt better.

how do they determine who is and who isnt lactose intolerant, i personally never heard about lactose intolerance until i started browsing the internet, so its surprising to see us at 80.

>1pbtid
>In Africa: Niger white

try goat milk ahahah

explain niger

Attached: Nigers_are_white.png (90x70, 11.1K)

Like rest of evolution - random mutation that proved to be beneficial in certain environment. People in Asia started agroculture much earlier, so they were less dependant on cow's raw milk. People in Africa evolved in easy mode, so pernament diarrhea amongst Zulus didn't handicap their ability to make reproduce.

Lactose intolerant people have diarrhea if consuming enough milk.
But the lactose intolerance is just a psyop to take out Food industry's responsibility in giving people poison food (GMO, pesticides, and literal rotten food that taste smell good by food additives)

The issue is A1 vs A2 milk. Europe has mostly shit A1 milk that has big health effects, especially on the digestive system, but most Europeans can now handle it. We should be breeding A2 milk cows, which is what all of Asia and Africa have.

I eat that shit constantly.
I perfected the recipe

This scares and agers the chink and the nigger.

Attached: gouda-cheese_annotated-a10f3f8cafe24ab3941ae86c2e3757ce.jpg (1333x1000, 204.73K)

>Kike/nigger

It tastes like goats smell.

If you start sharting all over the place after drinking milk, you're considered lactose intolerant

What is it with you losers and your skin color, do you faggots cope by comparing everything to your skin color? And this map is all bait, all the pakis i know drink milk like 6 times a day , we drink milk with tea every morning

How come Mongolia has lacrosse intolerance? All they eat is milk and horse meat. Your infographic is bullshit, man.

You mean North Indians, Central Asians and the people of Niger are white?

You must be a paki my blood line ended up in Australia for stealing 3 ayrshires if you can't drink the milk of the isles you don't belong there.
GO HOME ABDUL

Idk, goat milk?

>Virgin lactose tolerant losers
Vs
>Based European ass farters.

Attached: 1662555962402.jpg (888x888, 367.61K)

>Russian
>Subhuman

Kek.

I eat cereal and then have a cup of coffee with milk. If I go without milk for a week my body doesn't function like it should.

That one random country in Africa is honorary Aryan.

> no source
Fuck off chang

I'm sorry shitskin, we don't care about inferior races opinions.