YO, GET THAT LIFE!

Haven't visited this shithole in like 2 years.

I started coming here when i was 18 and i was a semi-virgin (only had sex with one girl at the time). Basically became an incel because of pol. Stopped coming here 2 years ago and started going to the gym. I'm 25 now. Had sex with 8 women since.

>2 nerdy girls (solid 7s)
>a 30 year old tattoo artist (solid 8)
>a japanese student (7)
>a 19 year old french au pair ( a 9 imo, the lolita type, amazing hairy pussy)
>some hoe in the parking garage, against the wall, after club visit (maybe a 6, was shitfaced idr)
>a girl i knew from school, randomly bumped into her on the street, went for coffee, she invited me to her place and we fucked. (a 7)
>on saturday i fucked a gorgeous 9,5 amazing milf in her early 40s.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

My life basically instantly changed for the betetr once i stopped coming here. This shit is making you drepressed. Don't even deny it. Touch grass my friends. Leave pol behind, it's poison. Go out there, get a dog, shave and go to the gym. There is a whole world out there with animals and people and shit. pol ain't real. It's rotting your brain and soul.

Attached: solid5.jpg (400x400, 23.78K)

Well, you are probably above 6ft. For me, at 5'9 and balding its over and I can only cope by rageposting here.

>if you just stop coming here you can have sex with hot women all the time!!!!
You have it in reverse.
People don't come here then become incel.
People come here because they are incels.
It's a one way street. Why do you think that we recommend to newfags to leave this place asap? It's not a joke. Once you learn the truth about women and jews you don't go back to living a lie.

Attached: women in SOCIETY.jpg (3071x3840, 912.51K)

Quasimodo gets the girl in the end. Unless you're an absolute genetic reject more inbred than the pharaohs then its entirely about personality and confidence.

>Quasimodo gets the girl in the end
life isn't like a disney movie
girls only care about one thing and that is height.

Attached: homeless.png (1315x1005, 1.15M)

Nice blog post faggot. I didn’t read it

Yet here you are

>Muh dick

Attached: 150850282581552.jpg (636x600, 66.21K)

>come here since 11
>11-17 be incel
>17 quite for a while
>go uni, get a phenominal body
>get girls
>currently have a date on saturday and had a date day before yesterday
>still browsing pol

didn't really change anything, I like having this as an outlet, its a fun place

>8 girls
>changed to the better
are you stuipid?

You REALLY CARE that much about women to type all that huh? Something about your brain is broken to CARE this much about 1. Pussy and 2. Any Forums

You came back. They always come back. You're here forever. You think about us

I'm 6'2 so height ain't a problem for me. But i have a buddy who is like 5'7, he's doing well, he isn't even that fit either. But girls like him, he's funny and charming and forward with them. Height isn't everything. Put yourself out there.

Also, lol at 5'9 you're not even short, really. You're still taller than most women.

How the fuck do whores fuck some randos it's beyond me. Don't they worry about ze bugs or something? Or is it because they are good looking and they are living in the moment?

Some dumb cunt at my college was telling me how her friend only dates guys over six foot. Then when I met her friend she apparently wanted to go out with me even though I’m 5’8. I said no because she was a fat bitch though. Girls don’t know what they want.

I’m 5’9 and I’ve slept with 15 women lost my virginity at 14

i allways had sex with one women more than you.

i literally just came across the Any Forums logo on another website and almost got PTSD flashbacks from it. I want to help you guys. I'm not here to stay. I texted with the MILF yesterday we're going out for a day time date on friday, probably gonna fuck her again.

>girls only care about one thing and that is height.

no they fucking don't, don't let pol poison your mind.

Same, I am 5'6, lost my virginity at around 12 and have taken around 10 virginities since (including my wife). Height is only a cope for losers. I am a literal Manley and have had a pretty fulfilling sex life. Do I wish I fucked more, yes, but who doesn't ??

OP is obsessed with women and has no other skill or fulfilling hobby. Gross.

i'm 5'5" 130lbs, bench 200, can close a captain crush no.3. Gonna kill myself in couple of years cause i never had a gf and i have no friends

How old are? I’m 5’5 135 and I’m married with kids. Never crushed it with women but I had girlfriends and hookups. Obviously 5’5 makes it a challenge but it’s not over for you by any means.

Go to Any Forums then.