*BLOCKS YOUR NWO*

That’s it, I’m officially on Team Putin from now on. At first, I was rooting for Ukraine because everyone told me that’s what I should be doing, but then I saw Vlad kicking McDonalds out of Russia. I saw the ruble reach its highest levels in decades. I saw him literally laugh western sanctions off his dick. I saw Germany freeze to death. I saw celebrities seething. Then I realized: Vladimir Putin is destroying everything that’s bad in the world. That’s when I fell in love with him. That’s right: I love Vladimir Putin and would literally and happily give my life for him. LONG LIVE RUSSIA AND GOD BLESS KING PUTIN!

Attached: 13C777FC-E7C9-463E-9A81-78BE71193BC6.jpg (828x792, 345.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FZwCPpEM3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would buy Russian Ruble over USD or EUR.

Attached: imbecile_liberation_movement.jpg (720x693, 74.05K)

Pay attention to these threads. They don't want people knowing our so called world leaders are working together. They really need us to be divided. Divided enough to hire people like faggot OP for cents on the hour

Fucking ziggers have taken over Any Forums. It's just forced memes, war disinformation and pootin cock sucking in here now.

Attached: 1662400035145601.jpg (624x500, 76.22K)

BAZED

China, India, Iran, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Turkey, Hungary, Serbia, Syria, African Union, South Korea, etc. all now on Team Russia (or thinking seriously about it).

Putin is a Communist with a mask on and you're exactly what Lenin called a useful idiot

and spend it on what? lol

Attached: 1622414759908.jpg (602x925, 174.77K)

He has based opinions about western decadence but he is also eternal ruski.
Never trust ruski. He will be your doom even if you're friends with him. He will pollute you with alcoholism for starters.

Attached: 1637355947335.png (852x852, 39.47K)

>Putin is a Communist
you haven't been following Russian politics. the Communists are his biggest "opposition" (friendly-ish) but they are all old, their numbers are dwindling. Communism in Russia is dying out. Putin is a nationalist despite how he denies it.

This but unironically

Yeaah!
Hail Putin \o

Oh yeah? Putin and other post-USSR leaders have been financing and supporting openly Communist dictatorships all over the globe. He has troops in Communist Venezuela right now. He has compared Lenin to a saint and Communism to Christianity, he said this in public. He refused to get rid of his Communist party card. He has confessed he likes "Communist ideas". He spergs out when people remove Lenin statues, for this guy is worshiped like an idol by all Communists.

How is he not a Communist, because you believe what he says and not what he does?

why is this monkey trying to speak like a human?

Attached: 1646363162253.jpg (3464x2750, 1013.11K)

Daily reminder that meme flags are US paid government shills and you should filter them with browser extensions.
Russia will prevail. Kill the jew Zelenskii.

Attached: 1661096787766608m.jpg (765x1024, 61.77K)

>Putin and other post-USSR leaders have been financing and supporting openly Communist dictatorships all over the globe
So? Do you think the Americans are Islamist and Monarchist because they finance and support Saudi Arabia?

>How is he not a Communist, because you believe what he says
I don't believe what any politician says but Putin is fostering nationalist symbolism, nationalist economic policy, Christian conservative social policy. His veneration of Lenin and of the Soviet legacy is necessary for his political career to appeal to older generations of his country, but he is obviously not a Communist in policy. In fact, ironically enough, things have reversed as far as cold war economics go. Instead of blocking outsiders from their markets, Russia and China are now open to investors while being blocked from free markets - by the USA & company! what a crazy world

>Vladimir Putin is destroying everything that’s bad in the world
Starting with his own country

Attached: 16509329272963.jpg (2436x1524, 796.11K)

>but Putin is fostering nationalist symbolism, nationalist economic policy
lmao, Putin hates nationalism. WTF are you talking about?

Attached: 53745747.png (910x743, 434.35K)

>let me tell you which countries are white

Attached: 1650609540053.jpg (736x736, 69.88K)

Gas

Pretty much this.

if America sends troops to maintain a shitzillion of Islamic regimes all over thre globe, including ones that are toppling non-islamic countries that would be believable. There's this Marxist-Leninist who rose to power in Nicaragua who goes by the name Daniel Ortega, who also was supported by the so-called moderate Gorbachev, he recently asked the Kremlin troops, the Kremlin approved. He also supports Cuba, Venezuela, Angola, you fucking name it. If there's a Communist trying to destroy a country, follow the money and the weapons and you'll arrive in Moscow. Those are not coincidences, Communism is an internationalist movement.

Putin is in the talks with North Korea to get 100,000 troops, a Communist country will send troops to help Russia. Yeah bro a Commie dictator would totally sacrifice his men for your supposedly Christian Nationalist leader. Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well? Russia has done a lot to help North Korea.

>shills trying to convince people that putin is part of the nwo
lmao desperate situations require desperate shilling i guess
god bless putin
i barely ever post. but when i just can write a bunch of words like "i love putin" and trigger butthurt shill faggots, then it's totally worth it

amazing a monkey that can talk no fucking way

Attached: 1651212503116.png (1000x1435, 1.69M)

Attached: 1655320243530.jpg (1395x788, 302.39K)

>wellys
youtube.com/watch?v=7FZwCPpEM3E

>average Z poster

Attached: 356234626.jpg (1196x876, 135.52K)