Become ungovernable

become ungovernable

Attached: 1662550791733214.jpg (668x865, 129.17K)

>7 million litres of water
Rookie numbers

i am literally already doing this

He should have made a moat.

its a crime to use your tap?

Based kraut.

Attached: 1631432160004.webm (268x480, 453.54K)

With that much water, he could have his own rainforest user.

If all people would participate there are many ways to break the system in one day.

>arrested
For what?

Did he not pay his bills?

crimes against greta, in the first degree

is this a sink thread

OF COURSE it's germany

no where else do people call the police on their neighbhors, germans are abhorent subhumans

being dangerously based

oy vey seven gorillion

>tf
>tp

and what happened to the planet, infrastructure, or society? nothing

A guy near my father poured concrete down the drains and did millions in damage. Blocked up some sewers that had to be dug out.

He said it was an accident but im not so sure.

OY VEY, THE SEVEN MILLION!

Based

i need an explanation for this webm. like im 5 years old and a nigger too

What the actual fuck is going on there?
I assume this is Florida and there's a flood, but why is he sleeping on a watermelon?

I don't know about Germany, but tap water is "free" here.

Дa

Hey
He's a million above the previous national record

Being a nigger and wasting resources. Should have been executed.

in china you either make it in the eceleb sphere or you end up turning wires in a motor factory til you're 50

so a random chink flooded his house and bought a watermelon to make it in the eceleb tiktok sphere and it probably worked

that's a classic if you're getting foreclosed on or otherwise dicked with and kicked out of somewhere you own, don't try it if you're just getting evicted from a rental cause they'd probably give you jail time lol

here its not free, but it takes forever for someone to ask you what is going on, and they can not cut it full, they need to give you like 40 liters per day at least even if you don't pay

imagine if he was keeping track and stopped at six million

>dangerously based

Rent your condo to a beaner famblie...

Mind you the condo is made out of alder (match stick wood) 2x4's, pasteboard, chicken wire, Tyvek plastic and tape with acrylic textured plaster on top.

Attached: 34a1d77356d7b4d4dd2e3a23b23b8161.jpg (640x766, 71.97K)

How much weight can that ledge support and for how long?

Attached: 1632164431686.png (590x593, 340.26K)

Mind you, a cubic meter of water = 1 ton

Looks like 4.5 to 5.5 tons of load there...

janerichsen feeling

Do not try this at home kids

>WAAAAAHHHH MUH HECKING RESOURCES BRO, YOU CAN’T JUST WASTE WATER LIKE THAT DUDE
go back

Attached: E601EED7-20CD-45A9-B5EA-D8DBB5197DED.jpg (640x391, 68.29K)

Jesus F. Christ this pic gave me the shivers and I'm not even close to any engineering or construction job.

its flood in china
he was hiding most valuable things in high places
one of them was watermelon
big one too

I used to build those things in Vancouver; they called them Blue Tarp Specials because even when they didn't leak the Tyvek plastic and tape sealed in moisture so that they all became horrible damp suffocating black mold hell. $40k bill minimum to rebuild them around you while you lived in them.

Like I said; matchwood 2x4s Tyvek plastic and Tyvek tape and chicken wire to hold the acrylic plaster. You can tell by the color of the finish that's what it is. Oh yeah and 2x10's of cheap pine improperly cured so the entire plank curls up and splits within one year of being exposed to the elements. And wood chip board too..

Attached: 0D5vX2zGySbF_775x500_Q9YtDUVi.jpg (640x356, 43.77K)

Attached: 1660636211906369.jpg (424x432, 33.52K)