Are Christians the original Golems?

We know the "original sin" means having free will to think about what is right and what is wrong..
So why do we care about the Bible? It literally tells you to have no free will, to not think for yourself. To be a cattle. To listen to others and ONLY OBEY. And to resist a lot of temptations that are normal to humans. Sure, a lot of those are bad and may destroy you and even make you look stupid, like homosexuality and excessive masturbation.

Im starting to think the Bible (or just Adam and Eva) was created to make humans cattle. To make them docile, domesticated, under control. It sure worked a lot it seems.
Imagine if this was a jewish plan all along. Dont forget even the apostles were jews themselves and probably knew about golems.

Peace, brothers. I was looking for a board only for conspirancy theories, but then i just remembered Any Forums.

Attached: dfa.jpg (967x753, 181.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2020/08/christianity-the-great-jewish-hoax/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
nationalvanguard.org/2020/05/charlemagne-defender-of-the-west-or-servant-of-the-jews/
whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4898
renegadetribune.com/christianity-judaism-for-the-masses/
renegadetribune.com/the-pope-that-drank-childrens-blood-pope-innocent-viii/
nationalvanguard.org/2019/02/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-part-i/
nationalvanguard.org/2019/02/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-part-ii/
nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/christian-cultural-appropriation/
renegadetribune.com/the-origin-of-gods-word-the-destruction-of-pagan-libraries/
renegadetribune.com/destruction-of-the-library-of-alexandria-by-christians/
renegadetribune.com/christian-atrocities-centuries-of-pagan-persecution/
renegadetribune.com/the-methods-of-witch-persecutions-by-loving-christians/
renegadetribune.com/a-fabricated-jewish-hoax-the-existence-of-rabbi-jesus-not-substantiated-by-historical-evidence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DATA JOOOOOZ
Calm down, chud

It's real but it's subversion.
God is Satan and Jesus is a criminal.
They are evil God's worshipped by evil people.
I fucking hate Christians so much.
I wish I had become a freemason.
I wish I had become the antichrist.
There's no other people on the planet that deserve genocide worse than the eternal Christian.
Far worse than the jew in every way but less of the intelligence.
White trash motherfuckers.
We holocausted the wrong people in ww2.
Now I'll get 75000 (You)s from retards calling me a new.
Fuck you. And fuck your evil Christ god.
Son of man? More like son of a bitch!

If a person doesn't understand the bible and allows someone else to tell them what it means, that's when you are becoming a cattle with no free will. It sounds like you are admitting that you are a cattle and projecting it on /pol for some reason. .

Attached: 1634785499202.jpg (650x667, 137.62K)

Cope some more christgolems/abrahamists aka jew slaves/worshippers LOL.

Christianity: The Great Jewish Hoax
nationalvanguard.org/2020/08/christianity-the-great-jewish-hoax/

Christianity: A Religion for Sheep
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/

Charlemagne: Defender of the West or Servant of the Jews?
nationalvanguard.org/2020/05/charlemagne-defender-of-the-west-or-servant-of-the-jews/

Christianity and Communism: Jewish Twins
whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4898

Christianity: Judaism for the Masses
renegadetribune.com/christianity-judaism-for-the-masses/

The Pope that Drank Children’s Blood – Pope Innocent VIII
renegadetribune.com/the-pope-that-drank-childrens-blood-pope-innocent-viii/

Why people of European descent must reject christianity.
nationalvanguard.org/2019/02/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-part-i/

nationalvanguard.org/2019/02/why-europeans-must-reject-christianity-part-ii/

Christian cultural appropriation
nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/christian-cultural-appropriation/

The Origin of God’s Word & the Destruction of Pagan Libraries
renegadetribune.com/the-origin-of-gods-word-the-destruction-of-pagan-libraries/

Destruction of the Library of Alexandria by Christians
renegadetribune.com/destruction-of-the-library-of-alexandria-by-christians/

Christian Atrocities: Centuries Of Pagan Persecution
renegadetribune.com/christian-atrocities-centuries-of-pagan-persecution/

The Methods of Witch Persecutions by “Loving” Christians
renegadetribune.com/the-methods-of-witch-persecutions-by-loving-christians/

A Fabricated jewish Hoax: The Existence of Rabbi Jesus Not Substantiated By Historical Evidence
renegadetribune.com/a-fabricated-jewish-hoax-the-existence-of-rabbi-jesus-not-substantiated-by-historical-evidence/

Attached: christurds-are-retards.png (1003x607, 241.26K)

Did you know that shutting off parts of the brain with magnets is directly correlated with atheism?

>jooz
>chud
You don't fit in, retard. You're trying too hard.

You sound like a woman.

You’re just now coming to that realization? You must be 18 to post here

AGAIN with this thread.
Fuck me can you imagine such shilling ? It's almost as bad as the first days of Ukraine war except this time directed only at Christians lmao.
Can I have a link to the discord server ? I really wonder what kind of fat trannies are doing that.

Well Bill..... if I WANTED to subjugate a majority as a minority, it sure would be great if they all believed all my evil doing was punished after I died no matter what......
Just sayin.......

>soulless greedy kike calling someone a golem
Twisting the word while you are at it.
Golem means big in Macedon and in south Serbian dialects.
Makednos means tall or long or slender in Greek

Can I have a link to the christkike shilling discord server?
I see way more threads that shill for a dead circumcised Jewish zombie than for actual political topics.

>the "original sin" means having free will to think about what is right and what is wrong..
Found the jew

No. The Persians were quite good golem before Christians existed. Especially that Cyrus fellow.

Oh, look, it's this thread again.
And it's going to be filled with the same kikes as yesterday pretending that they didn't kvetch when called out for shilling, and use the exact same shill shit.

KYS

Attached: 1648241281196.png (637x332, 56.91K)

>I see way more threads that shill for a dead circumcised Jewish zombie than for actual political topics.
Sure you do lol.

No, i just had this brainfart out of nowhere, was reading about how Paul was probably gay but preaching the opposite to his "disciples" who unfortunately didnt know how to think for themselves?
Anyway, looked like he NEEDED disciples, needed people below him to feel he was something, in power. Otherwise it seems he was just a lil bald headed middle aged faggot.

Its because im studying Judaism and some Islam too, i need the malevolence and wisdom of Judaism and the bravery of Islam to surive here in Brazil. At least in my city.

Dont be so negative bro, you make yourself weak and this shit right here attracts very bad people towards your life. Take care and lsiten to my advice.

Attached: adam-and-eve.jpg (1200x849, 1.05M)

Jewish claws copy/pasted this shitpost.

>Paul was probably gay but preaching the opposite to his "disciples"
Sorry I never read that part can you show me the verse, sounds like you letting others tell you lies.

Lol literally no sources for most of them gay articles besides whatever the author decided to pull out of his ass

Christkikes have a passion for being golems that is unrivalled.
These filthy rats literally worship a dead kike, spend their entire lives reading kike bullshit, go to their slave synagogue once a week to receive further instructions on how they can serve Israel and in their spare time some of them come here and pretend they aren't like all the other golems lmfao

>>the "original sin" means having free will to think about what is right and what is wrong..
>Found the jew
That's a very common trope those nosepickers have.
But given they are spawns of satan, it makes a lot of sense for them to spout that satanic shit.

Attached: Jewdank not muh betrayal.jpg (1448x1124, 318.25K)

>These filthy rats literally worship a dead kike
I'm proud to worship Jesus, he saved me from all my sin Hallelujah! Op can't even defend himself because he is low iq brainlet that doesn't know what he is talking about.

>there is no right or wrong
But I thought no free will is bad, are you saying free will is good then learn to rightfully divide and discern right from wrong.