Russia is collapsing

>russia is collapsing

pretty shocking to watch russia actually get tricked by a feint from kherson after coping and telling the world kiev was a trick to take empty farmland

Attached: 1662539389373620.jpg (1402x1235, 348.95K)

>b-but what about trannies in the US army.

yikes
ww1 energy

Attached: 1662542085236253.png (782x550, 33.87K)

uh oh, vatniksisters, this isn't looking so good. When will we release our wunderwaffe to counter the hohols?

Attached: 1660634754911933.jpg (1080x803, 419.04K)

A good way to judge a person's intellectual capacity, is to look at his willingness to jump at short-term sensationalist developments.
This war is over a half year old, and suddenly people are excited by a few villages changing hands?
How low did this board fall?

Attached: Kherson2.jpg (2949x1368, 737.29K)

wrong area of ukraine sweety

IQ judged.

I'm just giving an example of how pointless these developments are.
You get over-hyped by Ukraine's push in the east, you ignore the fact that Ukraine is throwing thousands of soldiers into the fray to make those gains. What happens once their momentum collapses? I won't explain to avoid giving you depression vibes

What is see is that Russia ran out cruise missiles, and somehow Ukraine gained air superiority.

it's you again? gonna shill in every thread now?

2 bidencoins have been deposited into your account, kind stranger
Very organic thread #8000

>russia is collapsing
>just two more weeks
>Said the freezing nigger that couldn't heat his house

>it's you again? gonna shill in every thread now?
I've been around since before the war started, so far haven't been wrong. Got a problem with that?

Two more weeks.

are you both bots?

Attached: Screenshot (744).png (1803x954, 444.22K)

>voices opinions
>"they must be bots!"

Attached: D7jQA74WkAAKrq-.jpg (960x1126, 110.22K)

no, russia retreating is the feint you dumbass. They are holding huge reserves with which they will strike back once cockholes overstretch their supply lines. It will be more than over for these overcocky cockholes

Board didn't fall, there's just a shill army here and they appear whenever Ukrainians announce a new current thing.

You're very retarded. If normies started campaigning to get niggers deported back to Africa you would oppose it, because it is the current thing?
Russians have always been the enemy of white normal humans, and always will be. Hating Russians is the most logical thing to do. What the fuck are you doing on Any Forums supporting asiatic russomutts in their campaign to "denazification"??
You don't belong here tranny fag.

this
it's all part of the plan. once the hohols advance, putin will drop a division of vdv behind them, leaving them completely cut off. just 2 more weeks and the war is over.

Blah blah blah.
There's noticeable increase in anti-Russia shilling whenever CURRENT THING happens, announced by Zelensky or someone else.
>Russians have always been the enemy of white normal humans
Finns are not ''white normal humans'', you didn't even have a state before 20th century and no one ever considered Finns ''European'' before late 20th century. I think even Americans saw you as non-white lmao .

>pretty shocking to watch russia actually get utterly BTFO
only shocking if you haven't been paying attention at all to the war up to this point and have been isolating yourself in quarantine cope threads.

Holy fuck you're the most retarded specimen out here I hope. Listening to americans when it comes to whiteness and race.

CIA director has unlocked achievement - win a proxy war against a UNSC veto holder

>Kherson was a feint
I don’t know who is coping who anymore.

He is a Russian whoreson diaspora in Montenegro, lucky he will get murdered in the coming Russian genocide

You've been at this for 6 months, are you ever gonna make a proper prediction or something?
Go ahead, tell us when you think Russians will collapse and get defeated.
Because I'm openly saying that Ukrainians will be defeated by new year.
Let's see who's right in 4 months.

you fuckers don't even speak an indo-european language and a large amount of your genetics come from slant-eyed eskimos, fuck off nigger-chink