I fucked a vaxxed girl and she let me cum on her boobs so for the next week i had a really bad stinging in the tube the...

i fucked a vaxxed girl and she let me cum on her boobs so for the next week i had a really bad stinging in the tube the connects my balls, doc says im clean and no sign of uti, probably just anxiety and gave me some opiates to calm my nerves
am i fucked Any Forums did the kikes sterilize me for the sin of fornication

Attached: 1661055446841176.png (493x429, 185.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>puttin ur penis wenis inside a woman
you WHAT??

Attached: 1498757887958.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Damned your soul for dead and decaying flesh, enjoy the Sheol hell dimension of Saturnic Blood Sacrifice. Have fun being disconnected from Christ Consciousness and your ancestors.

Attached: 1660150251419844.jpg (2550x1650, 383.75K)

>in the tube the connects my balls
What the fuck is wrong with zoomers lmao

thats what youre meant to do innit.
how can i repent to jesus christ
i dunno what else to call it. the stinging has died down but that week has me scared. i wanted to do a sperm test but the doc said there was no reason and it was just anxiety. what do i do pol

You have herpes and your doctor is a retard.

i need to know can you catch the vax from fucking a vaxxed girl can someone tell me

>i fucked a girl
nice try OP

Imagine having sex, voluntarily

U probably have BSS - burning scrote syndome. I'm not trolling. Or it's the clap

I hate niggers like OP. He gets to have sex but i can't.

>burning scrote syndome
sounds like BS
but no its not the scrote mate. its the tube inside that connects to your balls. whenever i cum or pee or just sitting around.

I live with vaxxed girl (yeah she is retarted and was pressured by parents) and fuck her without a condom. No problems.

You are now vaccinated

you can have her after. im done with vaxxed girls mate

Attached: 1659648748599672.jpg (684x576, 36.44K)

> gave me some opiates to calm my nerves
Do doctors really? No wonder you niggers are so fucked

I'm unvaxxed. Not gonna fuck her niggerfaggot. It's so fuckin unfair

BSS isn't bullshit as much as it sounds but if your talking Epididymis you have the clap or gonorrea

Mate. Kids do ketamine there and think its good for you. The UK is so retarded.

I mean honestly the US is riddled with nos heads and meth addicts but ketamine users are bottom barrel retards

>too good for ket
>complains about not getting girls
seeing a pattern. not saying anything. just taking notes

>gave me opiates
Wtf is his deal lol

>mRNA vaccine ingredients can be transferred from one person to another via skin-to-skin contact, inhalation and via “sexual intercourse,” through bodily fluids. That is to say, vaccine “shedding” can occur via sexual contact, including via exposure to semen. [“A Phase 1/2/3, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of SARS-CoV-2 RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals,” Protocol Amendment 14, phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf, pp. 213, 246, 398, 431, 575, 607, 751, 783, 918, 948, 1073, 1103, 1226, 1255, 1378, 1406, 1522, 1549, 1663, 1688, 1813, 1836, 1949, 1969, 2081, 2100, 2211, 2228, and 2337.]

I screwed my arm up pretty bad unloading a truck and the doctor told me to take an aspirin and I'd be OK lol

Attached: cKMNhdhsHs-12.png (300x250, 57.88K)

Straight people do this

Attached: Hitler laugh.jpg (220x123, 3.81K)

im not gonna use em im gonna take half and sell em. not a bad deal

Same here, nothing major afaik. Feel more fatigued/apathetic but I don't know if that's getting older, burnout from the last couple years/hopelessness looking ahead or what. Still go to the gym every day and generally feel okay though. Might be sterile or have some silent damage going on tho, no idea.
Wouldn't put it past them to have some kind of self-spreading mechanism but the fact that they're basically forcing everyone to get multiple injections every year for life puts my mind at ease because it's clearly not that simple or they would have done it with just one shot or no shots at all (air or water supply).

>brit poster
Oh great another zoomer thread.
>fucked a vaxxed girl
So you exchanged fluids with a woman with altered DNA.
>and gave me some opiates to calm my nerves
And the frogposters a junkie to top it all off. Absolute fucking kek. I'm ashamed of my generation because of idiots like you.

t. unvaxxed and considering mating only with unvaxxed queens

>fucking a girl you're not married to
bong, I...

Lmao I thought this too. Doc just says casually; "I take these when I get nervous, it'll probably help you"

This.

Stupid fucker got sex at least. I'm so jealous of this stupid fuckin junkie

people who worked in asbestos had no problems until later on in life.

bro the answer to your question I posted.

brits are unhinged. actual cattle.

And the retarded frogposters a drug dealing degenerate. Incredible.

Spike proteins in your urethra. I wouldn't worry too much, they usually take many years to replicate enough to cause clot damage through secondary exposure

AIDS takes up to 10 years to show up

Attached: Vaids Canada.png (691x354, 38.79K)

The nigger told me to do ketamine just so i can fuck his girl and get sloppy seconds.

Brits live off of ketamine, goyslop and alcohol. UK is a shithole