SMO is going well, I see

SMO is going well, I see.

Attached: file.png (722x833, 546.84K)

Is that a lieutenant general?

what's smo

I've seen so many videos of russians flying low to Ukrainian buildings, doesn't that shatter windows from sonic booms?

"War" in russian.

special military operation

special military operation. Russia didn't declare war so this is what they call it.

Crackers

Well that's probably the nicest thing they ever done in Ukraine

haha look at the fat Russian colonel klunk
Ukraine is popping these guys one after the other
why don’t you call Putin and see if he’ll send you a new belt for your fat orangutang belly
you can pay him in bananas, it will only take 4 months of Russian army pay to buy a single bunch
salvo ukrainy

I used to live close to an airport where they hosted air shows from
Had plenty of days with F16s zooming overhead. Loud as fuck, deafening if you're outside, but no my windows were fine

The war was against their constitution so they pretend it isnt a war and gulag anyone who calls it a war.

Hope they blind and castrate this mongoloid to send a message

b-blyat

Same.

they don’t do sonic booms at air shows, do they? I thought they were usually restricted to prevent damage.
although if you’re in Romania I doubt the US Air Force really cares much about your windows

Not really, at least not intentionally
They do divebombs though
But then again, if ukrainians are making videos where russians fly really low, they're not flying fast enough to cause sonic booms unless they are real daredevils

oh wow one guy it's over for Russia

also go back to pooland nigger

Attached: 1639715086143.jpg (577x1280, 280.01K)

They are all flying low to avoid air defense as much as they can. They go, they do the job and they come back asap before getting fucked. The airforce right now is almost useless, most of the times you're just risking to burn a very expensive piece of equipment. That's why most jets are on the ground both sides.

he's certainly fat enough to be a high ranking officer

Why all antifa scum post with memeflags?

>antifa

t.reddit tranny

Attached: 1658436884733.png (756x363, 52.3K)

cringe

This reminds me of the woods near my house

Jap not wrong. To the last hohol

calm down Pvt Martinez

Attached: 1645941219918.jpg (711x995, 119.43K)