He lost the passion

TDS is less and less funny

Sven was always a grifter but he know grifts even more than Shapiro

McNabb would rather talk about Star Wars

Mike is starting to become arrogant and which is making his takes more retarded

Attached: 1527881051461.jpg (400x400, 41.6K)

Shutup and pay to meet your oracle

Attached: 1662498079627362.png (1159x744, 137.02K)

That is one ugly jew

its over for TDS says increasingly nervous jew for the 10th time

Did you guys break him or did he burn out on his own?

I learned about 5000x more on their site than this shithole. Coming here is like walking through an alley full of niggers at night. Haven't seen a constructive or informative post in six years.

Attached: 1649241639886.gif (381x319, 1.27M)

And that nervous jew is Mike.

And yet you're still here.

>It's over goy. You better stop listening now before they all laugh at you!

Attached: 1661883620150829.png (708x569, 313.2K)

/thread

Attached: 3fc9e41590955c821ab7aea5b264679856c0be8ff832ac0dfe2cb6deb5ea3b44.jpg (1920x5000, 1.35M)

anyone got latest strike and mike btw?

Attached: gibs.png (778x512, 45.21K)

Mike Enoch and Sven raped me. I was at a pool party and Mike and Sven got really drunk on limoncello. (They've referenced this on their show) they told me that I could be on the podcast I just had to suck their cocks. Mike's cock is surprisingly large. It smelled like garlic. Svens cock was 7 inches long and it has a very strange vein running along the bottom of it. They both molested me for hours while talking about saving the white race. Svens Wife made me lick her pussy when they were done with me then Sven beat me up for doing that.

Why are shows only half as long now?

are you talking as opposed to like 4 or 5 YEARS ago?
They did super long shows before the paywall when they were doing one show a week until they all basically were passing out.
The paywall was when they started doing 3 shows a week for 2+ hours each.

I can't believe anyone would still defend this outfit. If you have a message and you want to start a movement with it, you make the message accessible. Instead, they put out half of the show for free where Sven talks over the message, then put the full version behind a paywall. This shows they aren't about the message anymore, they're just about the money. The network has almost no free content anymore, and the paid content just gets worse and worse.

the argument that they should do it for free and try to somehow wagecuck as avowed white nationalists is the gayest most retarded shit ever

Attached: janny does it for free.jpg (600x603, 45.66K)

Nah, just now. Shows are only 1 hour 25 mins.

Honest to Allah. I've never watches one minute of their shit. Who watches these losers? NJP btw

weird yeah starting with the august 22nd show very recently
the ones before that were all ~3 hours long

How is it that every time NJP is doing something you guys come out of the woodwork making demoralization threads?
The begging threads usually get hundreds of replies, so it isn't as dire as you think. The only problem they have is getting a reliable and functional payment processor.

I do

Sven got mad that people arent subscribing and started putting ads in the show and cutting the free shows in half lol

He's right.
I just come here because there is still the occasional clueless normie who needs help here.

>arrogance
>grifting
>Star Wars

What did you expect from Americans?