Why don't whites congregate to discuss politics like Mena Muslims do?

If you go to any high street that has a large middle eastern diaspora community in England you will find coffee shops, shisha bars and run down internet cafes usually run by Kurds or Somalis. You have everyone passing through there from Iraqis to Iranians to Lebanese Shias to Afghans to Sudanese to Syrians. Even the Moroccans and Algerians come through. Everyone just stands around all day shouting in a foreign language about Arab politics and drinking tea. It's usually the pro-Saudi guys vs the pro-Iran guys and the Sunni and Shia stuff with everyone only in agreement in cursing out Israel.

In these places you can find people from literally every part of the middle east and north and east Africa there discussing these affairs.

The whole thing is like a mini community where they argue and things get heated and passionate but it always ends peacefully then the next day there's more men there sat on the milk crates outside discussing the same stuff again.

Why don't whites and Christians do this kind of thing? I never see these kind of mini communities of whites sharing ideas and discussing Any Forums stuff

Attached: 1657816726864.webm (432x608, 2.69M)

The only middle easterners you should ever trust about politics are Egyptians who hate the muslim brotherhood and Israel in equal measure, and Lebanese Christians. Everyone else is crooked, a liar or a thug.

Yes some of the Egyptians that go curse out the Muslim Brotherhood then another guy who is anti-Sisi will show up and a big argument ensues then more people join it and it's like a big circle of banter mixed with serious discussion. Why do whites not have these little meet up places where they go to discuss religion and politics? In pubs for instance you see mostly guys discussing sports and sex not politics.

Why wasn't this on the news?

>why white pussy fear of fighting a muslim immigrant raping white boys and girls everytime?
scared of being racist by tyrant corrupt government

Attached: 1662386408786954.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Discussing politics will get you labelled as a racist? I've never seen a group of European Christians discussing why Lukashenko is bad or why Putin is good or Ukraine or whatever. But the guys from the middle east some of them this is all they do all day, get a pot of tea or a cigarette and sit on an old table outside the cafe all day shouting and cursing out each others governments back home

I had a customer I used to visit in London maybe 7 years ago was all white in the tech dept. Visited last year dumb fucking retard Egyptian is in charge and every ducking person in that department is now Egyptian. I always hated Algerians but now I think Egyptians are just as bad, maybe nit as violent but just fucking nasty scheming thieves all of them. Lazy as fuck, they are so behind in their work that it’s causing issues so now they are blackmailing suppliers, threatening you name it to get them in. Devices they need to service are so out of date instead of doing them they call in the manufacturer for warranty repair. I watched this happen, guy comes in says a) device isn’t faulty and b) it’s long out of warranty. They surrounded him told him he wasn’t leaving until it was repaired and they’d never ever buy anything else from that company again if he didn’t. Argument went in for a while they were getting so agitated I thought it was going to kick off. His boss told him to do it the pussy. They went back to normal drinking coffee in corner instead of working

This is what old fashioned pubs were for. The intellectuals deride pub philosophers, but it’s just people talking. I’ve long held the belief that the ruling elites want to destroy pub culture in England for this reason.

We will see a recurrence of Kitty Genovese cases enmass.

Attached: european simulator.jpg (688x960, 129.45K)

because we have the internet?

because we have jobs and aren't worthless shitskin parasites with nothing better to do than stand around all day in a city center

good observation.

but the political talk of shitskins and mudslimes is utterly retarded, and leads to absolutely nothing.

I have never heard an Arab here have any opinion on Gadaffi, North Africa, Lebanon or even Egypt. They also know nothing about Iran or Pakistan because they're not Arab. It usually just comes down to

>Israel bomb Palestine, bad
>America bomb Syria, bad
>Saudi bomb Yemen, maybe good
>Iran is Shia, so bad

>ducking

Kek

Attached: w7nh01hqzlq71.jpg (225x225, 10.83K)

It was like that before, called interest clubs.

duh retard you're not allowed to do that as a white person where have you been?

They also hate the host nation, and its people, and have absolutely no appreciation or respect for what they have been given for free, no intention of ever repaying that, and no intention of ever integrating.

And they dont see anything wrong with that, but they would hold anyone that did so in THEIR home country in utter contempt. They lack anykind of introspection and self-awareness, and echo-chamber the same bullshit between themselves.

Attached: 1652165097941.png (1280x1423, 2.77M)

Baffles me that some fucking basedcunt would rather sit there filming on his iFag than go down and wedge a claw hammer into the back of that raping negroids fucking melon. Strong times something something. Niggers.

Attached: 1662454262814659.gif (500x284, 929.05K)

>imagine if the show was on the other foot

is this really all we'll do, whine and bring up hypotheticals instead of just murdering these people and their children?

Fucking subhumans just standing around and recording a woman getting raped instead of doing something. Just KYS already you ballless faggots.

>Why don't whites and Christians do this kind of thing?
It's called the pub

This. The moment whites started congregating here the Government would be right behind them.

Attached: ac928ef9542638647d2daf7aecd7f1d8.jpg (250x207, 10.71K)

You're not allowed to discuss Biden, Boris, Trudeau etc and their governments as a white person the way the Muslims discuss Bin Salman, Assad, Sisi and Khameini? Why would they stop whites from doing that.