Russians face being cut off in Izium, may order withdrawal

Kotsnews admits the only supply route connecting forces west of Oskil river with Russia is about to be cut off by Ukrainians

t.me/sashakots/35397

Attached: izyum.png (1512x1023, 1.57M)

It's OK. The CIA knows their anus' are all prolapsed because of too much anal sex.

Boring. USA vs China when?

im getting news that a stray dog barking at soldiers in the field may cause a retreat of up to 20 meters on this front

Attached: battlefield map.png (786x710, 337.41K)

Another battle for another shithole that "will affect the whole war"

so what you are saying is this war is like two complete noobs in HOI4 who have stopped doing anything and just focus on microing around a single tile because they can't handle the micro

No. Russia don't want to take territory until the pro-NATO ukrainians have left, and probably not faster than they can rebuild it, so they don't end up in a guerrilla war.

>probably not faster than they can rebuild it,
That's one of the most retarded copes I've read in a while

>That's one of the most retarded copes
Controlling an area you can't or won't fix, is a recipe to get hated. Afghanistan and Iraq springs to mind.
I would also wait until the Ukraine have suffered hyperinflation for a few moths.

Yeah and that's why they've already lost, regardless of the military outcome.
Ukraine will have all the help they need from the west to fix their economy, meanwhile Russia (double inflation of the west) has no help even from China.

>Yeah and that's why they've already lost, regardless of the military outcome.
But Russia has only taken areas where there are mostly Russians.

how much do you wanna bet the ukies fall for the same pincer attack twice

Attached: 68565465656.png (1024x768, 420.18K)

EБИ ПИДOPAХ
EБИ ПИДOPAХ
EБИ ПИДOPAХ

>Ukraine will have all the help they need from the west to fix their economy
This, you WILL give trillions to Zel- i mean the people of Ukraine. Putler HAS to be stopped

but the thick orange road heads back into Ukrainian controlled territory near kharkov?

Let me guess. It also killed 78 evil Russian occupators.

oh look it's /uhg/ roachie making up fantastical scenarios again

Attached: 1637538842143.jpg (736x432, 22.75K)

What does this mean for the future of Pisky Campaign?

They are just prolonging war by any means. Great Reset doesn't come that easily, you know.

Now put ukraine into that equation and gasp how much a shithole eu becomes.

Attached: eu_get_money.jpg (706x664, 237.08K)

What? They're not even close to cutting off the escape routes. I'm not really sure how effectively the Ukrainians can attack anymore. They're mostly doing these offensives right now because there's some conference with big leaders coming up to decide if they want to send Ukraine more weapons. The Pentagon is helping plan these offensives I've read.

Attached: izyum.png (587x490, 642.58K)

i'd hit soviansk hard
pincer after they push into izium

it's a hohol psyop they have been trying to infiltrate Izium for 2 months now and always fail they just hype random offensives on reddit and twitter

Attached: 1640244998368.jpg (1080x807, 395.27K)