Do you have 5th collumn in your country?

Do you have 5th collumn in your country?

Attached: 1661527403555272.jpg (1000x700, 263.87K)

yeah, monarchists, they're extremely rare though
we also have americanised students in some schools created after WW2, they could be considered a fith column

Just give it back bro, American btw (aka your master)

Yes
It's called our government and the leader is our prime minister
He answers only to the NWO

Yes. Every politicians and 90% of civil servants. Oh and the monarchy.

One 5th collomn - homosoviet government.
Second 5th collomn is the gay liberal opposition.

>Yes. Every politicians and 90% of civil servants. Oh and the monarchy.
your country is the one place where all of the current enemy occupation governements of the west originated, all you had to do was not follow orders at any point between 200 years ago and 400 years ago

Liberals

Still not voting for the reds

>Do you have 5th collumn in your country?
I heard that Poland is an American puppet. And it is needed to fight against Germany if Germany is freed from American bases and a pro-American government.
And what is more interesting, Poland demands compensation from Germany. This looks like pressure on Germany that wants to trade with Russia.

This map is very puzzling to me because people who live in west Poland have nothing to do with Germans. They are descendants of people from re-settled from eastern Poland that was taken by soviets and germans themselves were deported to germany.

yes.
jewish women.

at least post a real map

Attached: 800px-2020_Polish_presidential_election_-_1st_round_results.svg.png (800x762, 357.6K)

>people who live in west Poland have nothing to do with Germans
This is wrong. Ever heard of Prussian partition?

It's not that confusing.

They are people who live in the ruins of Prussia and see with their own eyes rhe curse of the Polish menace and its effect on civilization

>Tell me you're not white without telling me you're not white.
We have a fifth column in France being the mudslimes of course, but we got a sixth, the kikes, a seventh, the leftist/globalists...
Monarchist are dimwits but they side with the true French

>Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła,
>Jeszcze
Even they know it's inevitable.

Attached: xd.png (952x461, 179.46K)

Poles are most noble, pure and just people that exist.
Poland is and always was force of unapologetic good.
We merely reclaimed territories that were always rightfully ours and it will take us decades before we cleanse stench of kraut subhumans from it.

Well, 'your' country (Normandy) was a safe haven for the terrorists of the day and, after securing jewish funding for the invasion fleet successfully invaded England. Part of the deal made with the jews was that Williams army was to protect the Holy land from Saracens.
So you see how the French created the structure that the jews now use against us.

Yes, I hate this faggot country

SO
YOU'RE SAYING
J E W S???

Attached: 1659894368752809.png (1968x1959, 365.29K)

Monarchists are the only true and based French people.

Attached: ad85_fr_ad85_2num206_2num2060144jpg_474_700_0_0_2835_4188_0_0_0_0.jpg (474x700, 33.24K)

Woah, here we have an example of the intellectual heights we can only dream to aspire to.