YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY I GOT BUGS IN MY TUMMY

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY I GOT BUGS IN MY TUMMY

Attached: klaus.png (2560x1597, 637.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2022/sep/02/let-them-eat-bugs-uk-urges-hunger-stricken-african-nations-to-farm-insects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know eating bugs is off-putting to most people, but speaking in realistic terms what exactly is wrong with doing so?

Do bugs carry more diseases? Peanut butter is notorious for having many insects in it, but nobody seems to care. If anything, we've already been "eating ze bugs" for a long time.

bugs carry disease unless you take them apart but while you do you realize: "wait, i should probably get a job if im eating bugs..."

OW OW OW, I'M LIVING IN THE POD
ICK ICK ICK, I'M SUCKING TRANNY'S GIRLDICK

>but speaking in realistic terms what exactly is wrong with doing so?
There's nothing wrong with eating bugs in and of itself. Lobsters are basically sea cockroaches and they're high cuisine. The problem isn't eating bugs, the problem is the establishment trying to convince us to give up eating animal meat in favor of eating bugs.

The middle class lifestyle that our parents and grandparents enjoyed is disappearing, and the government-corporate-media complex is trying to convince us that neo-feudalism is actually a good thing. They've written articles on how it's great that we're becoming a nation of renters instead of homeowners. They're hiring information operatives to post online about how we need to give up cars and establish "walkable cities". And they're trying to convince us that bug protein is trendy and awesome.

We all need to stand up and tell the powers that be "fuck you, I'm not giving up what my parents and grandparents enjoyed".

Attached: Amputee JK.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

rate my drawing btw

Idk man, if bugs are more eco friendly, easier to raise, and more nutritious, I don't really see the problem with eating them.

I think most people's aversion to doing so is based out of abritary social conditioning rather than actual scientific reasoning.

So the issue then isn't that people are eating bugs, but rather that we're accepting alternative lifestyles that are cheaper and allow the elite to further the class divide?

If so, I agree.

Bugs are too small to process. You can't twist off an ant's abdomen and extract a big strip of meat from it like you can with a lobster. You can't crack open praying mantis legs like crab claws. There's no substance to insects - it's just bug juice, some really tiny, primitive organs, and the exoskeleton, which is far and away the biggest part. It's also made of chitin, which isn't especially nutritious and might actually cause a host of different sicknesses in humans.

Basically, there's a reason we don't already eat bugs, considering we'll eat any other fucking phylum we can get our hands on.

no its because they are bugs

bugs are food for birds and other bugs

14/88 ebin

Interesting thoughts. I'd really like to see a complete article comparing insects to mammals and plants in terms of nutrition. Would be a good read for sure.

seeds are eco-friendly, just eat them out of your neighbors bird feeder

>but rather that we're accepting alternative lifestyles
I'd say it's less that we're accepting them and more that they're being forced upon us, but yes.

>that are cheaper and allow the elite to further the class divide?
Pretty much. I don't think the ruling elite are doing it with the express purpose of creating a feudalistic society, mind you. I think they genuinely care about carbon emissions and climate change, and rightly so. But they aren't giving up their private jets and they aren't reducing the number of unskilled migrants they're letting into our (high carbon emission per capita) countries for cheap labor.

I'm a lazy bastard that never saves anything he reads on here, but as the Klaus Schwab timeline has started kicking into high gear, people have started posting infographics here about the negatives of insectivorous lifestyles. The one that immediately comes to mind is the one about how chitin is bad for people but good for shit that causes health problems in people like bacteria and fungi. There's also the oddly telling image from some website that compares how you need something like 10 gallons of water for 1 kg of red meat, but only 2 gallons of water for 1 kg of crickets.

Note the weasel words carefully. They tell you the AMOUNT of >ze bugs that that water will produce, but they make zero attempt to explain the nutritional content of said bugs. That's the sort of dishonest kikery that modern journalism is built upon.

theguardian.com/environment/2022/sep/02/let-them-eat-bugs-uk-urges-hunger-stricken-african-nations-to-farm-insects

Attached: 1661997232624989.webm (860x360, 358.75K)

Bugs carry parasite. Enjoy.

Attached: 1662514369146953.png (546x616, 327.31K)

Attached: Moonman_draw.jpg (400x400, 19.88K)

>You can't own chickens goy it's antisemitic
>You cant go to that cheap local butcher goy, it's antisemitic
>you can't buy non homogenized milk goy, it's antisemitic
>you can't buy any dairy from anything goyim, it's antisemitic
>We will permit you to eat bugs and onions milk though, it's actually BETTER than those other things we've lived off of for centuries. Oh and if you do try to decentralize we will arrest you
>Think of the environment
>*flies off into the sunset on a golden private jet*

Attached: 1662266961361757.png (914x1024, 479.34K)

>Lobsters are basically sea cockroaches and they're high cuisine.
These are the lies they are using to get you to accept eating bugs, their common ancestry lies over 500 million years ago. Sea creatures are not insects period.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-27_13-33-25_2.png (977x641, 76.35K)

You VILL eatz zee bugz

Attached: V.jpg (590x332, 147.3K)

YOU LIKE THE BUGS? YOU EAT THE BUGS !
Don't force your shitty views into another persons, stupid jew.

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY I LOVE JEWISH BUGS IN MY TUMMY