Europoors

Do you have a nice winter coat? It’s about to get realllllly cold… You already earn way less than Americans, you’re getting fucked by inflation, the value of your currency is collapsing, now you won’t even be able to afford heat this winter…

I’m visiting for a few weeks in December and can’t wait to wear my montcler coat around your beautiful cities and laugh at the poor and desperate while I get incredible deals on everything due to the collapsed Euro

Wouldn’t want to be ya, good luck out there

Attached: AA687BC6-9882-4F9D-9EC1-2BE6BFED4D98.jpg (1071x602, 160.39K)

The deadliest winter so far.. he he

Attached: DC1E607F-91F4-4F94-A58D-EE23234CDEF3.jpg (828x1275, 355.5K)

You merely adopted the cold, I was born in it.

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Finland-2.jpg (650x534, 126.96K)

Based Finn

europoors
always remember WE did this to you
America did this to you
and you just went along with it 100% lmfao

>snow in Flanders
Imagine that.

Kikes you bitch about heat, cold, everything and you already know how the money doesn't translate to shit over here. Kys.

And they are paying us to do it too. Germany is buying natural gas from us at inflated prices, which is why their bills are jumping up so high. Now to my Eurobros out there: Fuck you. You arrogant faggots have turned your noses up at us for decades and now we are fucking you in the ass hard and kicking you when you're down. Now go freeze to death while we profit from your misery.

I get my heat from the waste-to-energy plant.

ill be spending my winter in mexico because im based

My bedroom is cold.

Attached: 1662453918128959.gif (750x684, 209.71K)

Europe heating bills are literally 1-900 numbers

4.99 a minute

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-002309~2.png (720x376, 107.84K)

My dear friends. When you're freezing to death in the streets of Berlin, London, Paris, and ect., please remember who did this to you and never forget. Leave notes and recordings so future generations can avoid making the same mistakes. If by the grace of God and some miracle you manage to survive, seek revenge immediately.
Your friend

I own a shitton of Cheniere stock (American natural gas producer) and I’m up like 125% on it kek I’m literally profiting off of europes pain

Join the Sinaloa cartel I hear they’re pretty based

Kek i will be out of this shithole by then.

Climate is literally shifting from La Niña to El Niño this winter.. winters about to get a lot colder than it’s been last few years ahahhaah

In America we perfected it.

Attached: levy.webm (740x416, 2.89M)

>posts image of homeless person
>vagrancy not really a big problem in the rest of the western world
Now shoot yourself in the other foot, Muttilda.

OBE homo. Has gone up tremendously. Sold for a profit and waiting for it to drop to 6 or 7 before getting back in before the climb.
Cap 4ng4t

Based, next leg up for oil and commodities will be fucking dreamy