He just doesn’t stop winning

He just doesn’t stop winning.

Attached: 996C2045-EB5E-4527-B7F7-7EA1687FA052.jpg (803x1011, 506.86K)

Who are his handlers giving him nobels and emmys lol

Jews.
\thread

Attached: img01.jpg (776x1200, 130.56K)

wow it turns out that when glowniggers are controlling and backing up your every move, you take in millions and win bullshit awards. shocking.

*getting rewarded by his masters. Come on user, put some effort in your bait.

Attached: DvjzS7xXgAAkhtB.jpg-large.jpg (1032x951, 87.65K)

bump
is it contrarian to like obama yet?

Two US presidential terms, a Senator, a Nobel prize laureate, an Emmy winner, two Grammies winner, an Oscar winner.

Literally the most overachieving president in history.

Congrats, Bathhouse Barry

almost like there is a small group of elitists that all work togeter and support each other. but this cant be since the west is free and something like this would never happen also election fraud would never happen in america and at least 50% of the people would never believe in it.

>Nobody even knows he did

Jews like to play pin the tail on the nigger.

I’d never noticed that,user.
Know what I did notice though?
That’s all the kiwi farms threads just got 404d.
I guess the super tech genius tranny army just now realized that Kerfuffle rubbing people’s faces in their own censorship is making it harder for trans people to walk down the street. Yes, she and her internet savvy ‘sisters’ may be safely ensconced behind money but you know who isn’t?
The tranny at that gay bar down the street from your house right now.
Thanks, Kerfuffle! You and your gigantic ego just made being trans harder for the rest. But hey, 100k so… hope it was worth it for you, personally. Stay safe!

Nobody likes an arrogant bully, anons

>Bathhouse Barry

You don't know the half of it

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-141941_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x800, 81.27K)

Obama is one of the smuggest human beings I have ever seen. I bet the audio for that documentary is just the sound of Obama sucking his own dick for 2 hours.

they also gifted him with a gay blowjob to celebrate democracy

Attached: blackerino.jpg (600x526, 57.33K)

This!
Obama won a (((Nobel))) prize even though he caused much more war-conflicts in the world than Trump did!

Obama wins by default, because the (((GlobalistMarxist))) elite supports him.

obama is a shabbos goyim, his mother was jewish (technically making him a full jew) and so he will be used as a puppet shadow leader to undermine the usa own interests

and you goyim can do nothing about it.

Yea fuck America. They allow to promote globohomosex. Germans went full Auschwitz mode but US is literally a cuck and preps the bull provided by Jews.

>nigger is pushed to the front by kikes

When asked how he accomplished international peacekeeping...
"Two words. Predator drones."
-Obama