Wtf is going on? i thought russia were the bad guys

wtf is going on? i thought russia were the bad guys

Attached: taliban-russia.png (819x596, 382.05K)

They just want to rape Ukrainian women

And all those farm animals

well who wouldn't

Based

Based.

Don't talk like you wouldn't, faggot.

wee who wouldn't

Thank 1980's Reagan & CIA

based me too can I join uncles Taliban?

The whole gurellia warfare VS traditional army tactics has completely fucked US power projection around the world. Now we just need a sub that makes aircraft carriers obsolete and the Western world is finished.

wow did CNN really say that?

Why does the Taliban ALWAYS have to make it about themselves?

Attached: E1chD_uX0AIzI5K.jpg (512x422, 28.49K)

What else is knew? Everyone knows Jewtin is trying to Crush europe and his enemies with hordes of non-whites. Meanwhile our only "crime" has been telling Europe to stop sucking Jewtin's shrivled dick and make their own energy.

Why does Any Forums love seeing ugly shitskins rape white women?

Holy shit remember when the mujahideen were against russia and siding with america, but now are siding with russia against america. America is commie country now.

their official position is that they're neutral
>picrel

Attached: AE22A260-B5FE-4C71-AE81-AFB589F84B2C.jpg (1280x1215, 204.55K)

Only thousands? What happened to the rest of them?

Attached: CA5CDDE2-6660-47AB-A06F-7758EF251537.jpg (600x449, 51.15K)

Holy shit? Wait, what? Damn. I hope Russia starts taking some of these offers for foreign soldiers.

Haven't they moved to Europe with jamal?

Based Talichads.

Attached: 1629133279630.webm (950x534, 471.66K)

>completely fake twitter quote
The taliban spent the better part of the Cold War killing tens of thousands of Russians and removing them from their country, they have zero loyalty to anybody but themselves and just started fighting with Pakistan who was sheltering them while the US was in Afghanistan, their strength comes from internal resolve and not aligning themselves with fake bullshit politics that switch every year

Fake

Hope so too.

Based

>orthodox and muslims together to fight the great satan
nice

They're whores anyway.

>Taliban fighting Ukrainians
How are they going to transport their children to front line so they can strap explosives to them?
Because thats only way Muslims can fight.