Russia vs Ukraine is complete bullshit

I believe that it's part of the plan. We're at the brink of economic crisis and it so happens in history, there's always a war. They're deliberately destroying economy of EU and USA, they're destroying food processing plants in USA, fucking up farmers in EU, destroying all businesses in EU via electricity and gas prices. This is THE perfect storm, vax deaths, famine, inflation, cold, poverty and everything is coming together perfectly. People who will survive this, will accept anything, chip implants, digital id's, cbdc's, 1984 surveillance, lucifer, everything. We're heading to new world order and it seems that there's nothing or nobody to stop that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.59K)

Awake baltic bro.... wow

good thread but gonna be ignored coz pol is a faggot tranny kike shill board

Unironically a strongman needs to rise on both the European and North American continents. We need a couple of Francos.

“I told you so”, I said as I watched all my friends and family die.

Attached: 9A0AB156-B37F-4265-9525-8EC15EE64219.jpg (1014x676, 69.13K)

I think picrel is coming together

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 09.27.30.png (445x823, 408.01K)

picrel is retarded as fuck.

I know pol hates it, but still, I somewhat believe it.

It's definitely a planned collapse. I've people are actually hungry enough to fight, it will be too late. It's going to go from somewhat normal to anarchy and violence within a few months I bet. Once the strategic oil reserves are all gone and gas quadruples again, paired with the grain running out ( Ukraine and Russia supply a good amount of the world's grain but not right now cause they are in a Jew war). It's looking like we're in for a fucked winter.

user that's a good observation but /pol already came to this conclusion 6 months ago. Good day.

I knew this from the start, I'm just seeing countless muh putin muh zelensky threads and decided to rant. Is this a bad thread for you? There's Nikocado Avocado General.

the irony is that ZOG globohomos have been talking about all of this shit for years since early 1900s. now it's all coming true because it was planned from the beginning. the picrel you brought was created by shills to make those who say it was all planned sound retarded. we aren't opening any new doors. they were open all this time it's just the people who dumbed down via media so much everyone just ignored what was right in front of them all this time

>I'm just seeing countless muh putin muh zelensky threads
Many shills
>Is this a bad thread for you?
Not really I don't mind a good reminder sometimes.

Let's say its all planned, the next question is who the fuck was able to plan it and execute it? Must be Satan or something.

Bump because the shitty slide threads all over aren't even funny
>lao maozi wars part of the plan
Definitely.
>pootin part of the plan
Or set up for it. Either he still sucking klaus cock or backstabbed them but doesn't matter since what's happening favors WEFaggot's plans
>deliberately destroying economy of EU and USA
Of all countries actually
>This is THE perfect storm, vax deaths, famine, inflation, cold, poverty and everything is coming together perfectly
Might not even reach that stage and WW3 but are using people's fear of such
>vax deaths
Could actually be well poisoning bullshit. Still not gonna take some experimental shit though vaxx is just an excuse to justify jewval gaytes digital ID system
>People who will survive this, will accept anything, chip implants, digital id's, cbdc's, 1984 surveillance, lucifer, everything. We're heading to new world order and it seems that there's nothing or nobody to stop that.
NPCs are already quite accepting of such even without some actual habbening. They are quitely, slowly being implemented until it becomes part of the jew normal

Attached: 1660695627144791.jpg (867x665, 69.36K)

So what... A Few more months, eh?

congratulations, you are one of the few people who can see the obvious and are not a retard

newfag

>We're heading to new world order and it seems that there's nothing or nobody to stop that.
Correct. OP is amazingly not a fag, and correct in his evaluation.

Yes OP, the funny thing is that "THE PLAN" has been exposed widely since the 90's. It's all NWO shit. They will cause so much chaos around the world that people will beg for stability in the form of a one world government and world currency and will give up their national independence and sovereignty to achieve it. Order out of Chaos. At this point I fully support the depopulation agenda. Covid has opened up my eyes to the fact that a good 70% of the people are retarded and need to be at the very least sterilized. The world will be a better place.

You'll be part of the remaining cattle lad