What is going to happen to us vaxxies?

I've known this was a conspiracy the whole time, and I think I made the right decision to remain vaccinated. If I'm insta-killed in the culling then fuck it, fuck this simulation anyway. But if I survive the culling, what exactly do I have to look forward to? Informed anons let me know.
>Alien DNA?
>Will the alien DNA make me smarter? or faster? happier?
>beginning of a new utopian society?
>inter-dimensional travel?

Attached: modernayy.jpg (640x640, 95.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VG3WkiL0d_U
hrsa.gov/cicp
youtube.com/c/TheHarmonicReactor/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8091ZK-LQ
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
youtube.com/watch?v=zV2cezWAcWs
youtube.com/channel/UCzresd8pF2_uhykVt8WOYZw
youtube.com/watch?v=0VCHO_z4Vik
youtube.com/c/Mathologer
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrO90AI0c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>remain vaccinated
As opposed to what? Becoming unvaccinated? Hate to break it to you...

You'll still remain the gay little obedient faggot like you were before.

I mean continuing to get shots

It's not obedience, it's a logical decision by me.

*This man has reached into the void, held chaos in his hand, and proceeded to tell it bedtime stories*

>Vaccines are part of the design/plan

It's all designed to create a [Low369] Field of Energies/Frequencies/Vibrational constructs too
lower the collective of the Human psyche i.e Chi/Essence/Spirit/Soul/Kundalini/All Spark

Not everyone is going to the Future, not everybody is learning from the Past
youtube.com/watch?v=VG3WkiL0d_U

It's a grand plan (Human Race is a Farm) "Harvest Wheat from the Chaff type deal"
*Not Physical Harvest*

(/EVENT 2030/ or /Agenda 2030/ depends on you)

EVENT 2030 (Great Awakening)
[369High]
Energy/Frequency/Vibration
Love/Light/Liberty/Freedom/Enlightenment
41(5_232_5)04
That's 4 God's of Light and Creation 1 who represents all with God in the middle of the square,
3 Goddess of Fate, and 4 of depth, space and time, 4 Death Gods represented by 1,
with the mother nothing in the middle _232_(VOID/Creation)

OR

Agenda 2030 (New World Order)
[369Low]
Energy/Frequency/Vibration
Hate/Darkness/Servitude/Control/Depressing
04(5_232_5)41
That's 4 God's of Dark and Creation 1 who represents all with God in the middle of the square,
3 Goddess of Fate, and 4 of depth, space and time, 4 Living Gods represented by 1,
with the mother nothing in the middle _232_(VOID/Creation)

Attached: Synchronities.jpg (716x710, 62.73K)

My bad
but I got the gay little faggot part right still

Checked

The Pharmaceutical Industry is not about helping people get "Healthy",
it's about "Control(3)/Fear)(6)/Ignorants(9)"*Money in laymen terms* and keeping you coming back...
Why cure Covid-19? why not use this mRNA/Mrna (Research it!!) that target Covid-19
to target another part of the body? Listen this may sound insane, but why not target a
"Organ/Any part of the body" then have the Client/On yearly subscriptions? the "Fear/Control/Profits" would be Huge!
We target a "Thing" make the pill to fix's the "Thing" ??? Hegelian dialectic Problem-Reaction-Solution Maximum effort...
Insane I know! I'm taking "Meds" for thinking this crazy shit... That Big Pharma make and Doctors
proscribe and Phamaceuticals sell and FDA Approved, and Governments indorsed...(All Planned/Bilderberg/Davos/Bohemian Grove)

They need the common person self-destructive and suicidal to lower the collective Human psyche
The Left are angry 5G + mRNA Vaccine + MK Ultra/Project Mocking Bird
(Government Mind Control) google the patents 3,951,134/ 4,717,343/ 4,877,027/ 4,858,612/ 5,123,899/
(Over 50 patents) WEF-Blackrock/Vanguard Group/New World Order (Clintons/Gates/Soro's/Rockefeller's foundation)
It's all ultimately a Division/Manufactured decline of Spiritual/Moral/Cultural decay
Blue/Green/Rainbow hair, LGBTQP1/0AI+ (Left Social Justics Warriors) Cult/MSM news followers,
It's all designed division. The Dunning-Krueger effect cognitive bias of illusory superiority
Hence the Trannies, Race Mixing, Sexual Promiscuity, Open Borders,
"Green Agenda2021/2030/Onions/Vegan Eating bugs and living in pods"

Dead men tell no tales. There's a literal survivorship bias in antivax threads.

Attached: IMG_20220907_020319_677.jpg (1280x1168, 219.65K)

Sentient black goo is what you were injected with. You get an increase in IQ and you're now part of an alien hivemind. You lost what made you human though and joined the black goo alien faction.

wtf if they just told me I'd be joining the alien hivemind I would have gladly taken the vaxx. FUCK humans and FUCK humanity

>Will the alien DNA make me smarter? or faster? happier?
Brain fog doesn't make you smarter.
>beginning of a new utopian society?
Yes, but not for you.
>inter-dimensional travel?
You won't even be able to leave your district, assuming that you survive in the first place.
I have to say that I'm glad that you got injected. Sometimes Globohomo serves a purpose that isn't just in their own interest.

Attached: bluepill4tards.jpg (1397x2057, 1.13M)

>to remain vaccinated
you can't "remain" vaccinated u faggot ..
sage u chink bot

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them

You heard the voice over in your head. Reply to this post or you won't qualify for compensation.

Attached: 1662531816155.jpg (1080x724, 212.12K)

They already have that
hrsa.gov/cicp

First time I saw the meme was around January.

Attached: 1639344878135.jpg (785x960, 50.95K)

>0.001 mortality rate
>gets mystery juice injected into his body
>logical decision
user, I...

Or Just COGNITIVE FUNCTION AND CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
I.E
INTELLEGENCE AND WISDOM
Or wutever 2030 vibin mumbo you are on about.
Too bad I'm going to be the virologist that comes out with super AIDs that makes Humanity extinct

>They already have that
>hrsa.gov/cicp
Hahahahaha. The no refund court.
You have better odds playing the lotto.

Attached: 1662532273234.jpg (1080x1667, 453.53K)

Logical decision... knows it's a conspiracy... looking forward to alien dna... simulation... inter-dimensional time travel... logical... go to bed sonichu, all the other anime characters will come for you in the dimensional rift tomorrow and make you their king. Nothing can stop what's coming!!!!

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 79.55K)

noooooo I want to ascend to orion hermaphrodite and have pansexual orgies

Attached: 1640337590957.jpg (233x216, 7.96K)

Man 5g huh, its a non ionizing wave, meaning the only way that you can actually be damaged by microwave radiation is if you get exposed to too much of it to fast. Like how MICROWAVE oven cooks food.
You would start to feel the effects of 5G on your skin before you felt them in your mind.
Personally if you're confused about any product that's still legal that's still sold in the United States you should ask yourself about Teflon, and how much plastics on a micro scale we consume.

As above, so below, as within, so without

I'm low I.Q, I wouldn't listen to me champ

The New Earth is *Redacted* and not everyone will go to the next density

It's all connected to the simulation
"Remember it's all a game"
"Everyone dies, but no-one actually dies"
"Don't fear death, because you are already half dead"

>The Great Reset
>Build Back Better
>New World Order
>Green Agenda
>Agenda 2021
>Agenda 2030

You don't want to be Low in Energy/Frequency/Vibration
Love/Light/Liberty/Freedom/Enlightenment

The Harmonic Reactor - Marina Jacobi

Suspicious0bservers - Ben Davidson

DoucheWorldOrder - Jason Cataldo

Mathologer - Burkard Polster
youtube.com/c/Mathologer

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrO90AI0c8

Attached: we are joining in on the fuck humanity fuck fest.jpg (1920x1080, 1019.34K)

willingly getting multiple injections of an untested and unproven mixture of chemicals is the complete opposite of logical thinking.
it’s complete hysteria, where your logical thought patterns were overriden by fear and emotion.
Kind of like how when a crowd around you randomly starts running in one direction, you instinctively start running with them, instead of logically processing the situation around you which caused the crowd to flee.

No worries. Probably it's only mystery juice created for profit.

>It's all designed to create a [Low369] Field of Energies/Frequencies/Vibrational constructs too
>lower the collective of the Human psyche i.e Chi/Essence/Spirit/Soul/Kundalini/All Spark
i intuitively understand that this is the truth, but the question is WHY.
WHY are they lowering the collective consciousness of humanity?
to more easily and totally control us?
to prepare us for digital/cyborg/transhumanism?

What exactly is the purpose of dimming the spark of the human soul?
What is inside of me that is resisting all of this intuitively?

What is the end game of these bizarre happenings?

If you survive it’s because it was a placebo or a sterilization injection u most likely u won’t survive the RNA because the test was done on mice and rats and they died a few years later from the experiment.

You maybe right champ I think Wi-fi/5G/Radio waves are all connected

Energy Frequency Vibration the Human Race really don't know all the long term effects (If any) or we could all develop dog like hearing?

30years ago no-one had Mobil phones Tech is quite amazing

The Harmonic Reactor - Marina Jacobi

Suspicious0bservers - Ben Davidson

DoucheWorldOrder - Jason Cataldo

Mathologer - Burkard Polster
youtube.com/c/Mathologer