Brit/pol/ - today is the day they burn this motherfucker down for us said pooh edition

>Whitey is finished.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62813552

>Hyperinflation soon.
theguardian.com/business/nils-pratley-on-finance/2022/sep/06/liz-trusss-energy-bill-freeze-has-virtue-of-simplicity-but-the-drawbacks-are-also-clear

>And that's a good thing.
politico.eu/article/uk-first-black-chancellor-kwasi-kwarteng/

>It's like a tragedy.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/who-is-therese-coffey-new-health-secretary-b1023504.html

>Hahahahahaha.
independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/jacob-rees-mogg-business-secretary-climate-truss-b2161243.html

Attached: 1620768440342.jpg (615x410, 39.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yh4pmVLCeA&ab_channel=DougStanhope-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=OiwDHHcHPh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's all so fucked, so fucking FFFFFFFucked

guys how cucked is it if my gf and i started selling content but both our faces are obscured/censored?

Eddie has reclaimed his spot as the top dog of brit/pol/
Being a drawfag takes one's shitposting and bantz ability to a whole new higher level

Attached: jocko in gear.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

The bastards even made the bank notes plastic so we can't use them for heat when the money runs out.

it's a slippery slope for whores
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yh4pmVLCeA&ab_channel=DougStanhope-Topic

Is Coffey good for you lads?

Cucked? Fella, you're putting her only asset into profit generation and there's nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with that a-hang on you'll be doing the fucking right not her? Its just dawned on me that sort of this is very over saturated so to stand out your going to have to be pretty niche. What's that niche lad? 'fess up

we need to start flash mobbing Asda

very

Fat unhealthy cunt as health secretary..what a promising start!

Would, but I wouldn't be proud of it.

There is no magic cunny tree

fuck you nonce.

cost of loving crisis

Used to live in East London for a year with my wife; why the fuck are there so many ads about niggers? I enjoyed Bishop Auckland so much more than Londonistan I felt a huge satanic presence in England

>no white men
>white boys failing at school
>whites less likely to go to uni
>white men discriminated against in recruitment
not seeing any media pundits complaining about the racism, lack of representation of white people and the lack of role models for white boys. only see that from the BBC when a football team is "too white"

Attached: 7g6fre.png (685x565, 591.71K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=OiwDHHcHPh0

Butshes put white men in charge of business and defense.

Good.

We built this country but we're no longer allowed to run it. I have a feeling we'll never have a white, british, male PM ever again.

Keir will be the last. Tories will keep the IMF money flowing until the election, Keir will come in to a 300% GDP debt then will have to cancel the energy payments and sell off any remaining UK owned land or business.

She's a Catholic who hates abortion which I consider a win for any nation.

>junipaire wrote: ยป
>Might sound a harsh measure but think Christmas maybe should not happen this year, some might say thats bonkers but I did hear it mentioned on the radio and it would save lots of families the burden of getting into more debt.

Abandon Christmas if you're poor.

>We built this country
the "short of workers" trope has been around since 1948. white people built civilisations everywhere they went and to think that a bunch of free loading wogs are being given any kind of credit for that can only be seen as an insult

Attached: t5t5t5t5ure.png (613x731, 50.91K)

top jobs went to foreigners

Good.

The deal was supposed to be you can say wogs built this as long as the water is flowing, the electricity is electrifying, and the food is warm. Well they're still saying wogs built this, but that latter half looks like it's not going to last long.

Truss was still hammering away at british workers recently calling them lazy and etc compared to foreigners who are happy to work for crumbs.

Really? Didn't know that m80

they really don't like Christmas in the Islamic Republic of Britain, wonder why

Attached: 2500.png (620x977, 756.23K)

why are there so many femoids, pakis, and niggers in the House of Lords?
since when are they part of the hereditary class?

Good morning, I hate women.

Lockdowns happened after hannuka every fucking time.

pack up and fuck off back to

Truss just purged the 3 kikes from the cabinet.

You'll never guess who is behind this.

Attached: literally saruman.jpg (1100x619, 50.97K)

Morning josh.

the ruling classes have a hard on for niggers and despise the white British working class. they are terrified of us since the French revolution which explains a lot of the clown world we are currently living in

Attached: htrthrthre.png (574x710, 459.73K)

>my fellow gauls, caesar is leaving, it's time to rise up!
>mate he just killed 75% of our male population and he left behind 3 legions are you on crack

So what's your new PM's plan for the energy crisis?
I heard her talking about fracking, but this is probably gonna take a decade.

Attached: EwuJc3EWUAQHF_T.png (582x819, 154.08K)