As an inmate in the solitary wing, you never know where your cell in the prison is...

>As an inmate in the solitary wing, you never know where your cell in the prison is, and they move you to a different cell every few weeks so that you never have the chance to figure it out. Every cell is the same. A timed shower, poured concrete bed, table, stool, and a toilet sink combo made from a single piece of stainless steel with mechanisms to ensure the inmate cannot cause a flood.

>You have no contact with other inmates at any time. Everything is done alone, even your limited recreational time. There is no mail, no phone privileges, no visitation. The only other people you see are prison guards (who are rotated frequently so you don't get to know them) and your attorney if you have any reason to.

>This facility is the most secure prison in the United States. Because it was purpose built for the purpose of only housing a certain caliber of inmate, it has never reached maximum capacity. A prison warden has described the facility as a clean version of hell.

Why do americans do this shit? That’s worse than death

Attached: 88763551-1926-4901-9DAF-E182DF49CEFA.jpg (1024x677, 83.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historydefined.net/oubliette/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds comfy

it's where the bad goys go to be PUNISHED, and no, they don't get Presidential pardons

it's a sadistic society. notice how they make jokes about being raped in prison? everyone is a lowkey sadistically holding torture over their neighbours' heads like a sword of damacles, threatenging to drop it if you speak to loudly, or fast, or too critically of the status quo.

Attached: 220px-Andrew_Jackson_Daguerrotype.jpg (220x250, 12.41K)

"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14.91K)

The status quo being school shootings, homophobia, racism, cult of trump and other whingeing whining crying about how white people are the eternal victim.

The whole acceptance and joking about rape thing has always been bizarre and off putting.

kek the side character generic fish always had the best lines in spongebob

yea shit i would pay for them to lock me up in one of those. need some peace and quiet to finish my book. im bettin the guards get the same food the prisoners get place looks nice.

Prisoners are required to get vaccinated for covid19.

i'd just jerk off all day long. find new and creative ways to do it, and shoot my load into places that are annoying to clean. i'd refuse to follow any orders (it cannot get any worse) and i'd never walk anywhere. they'd have to lift me or drag me. not my problem. i'd make life a living hell for anyone dealing with me and the only way they can fuck with me is through my food or by beating me. fucking with them invigorates me with fresh anger and i'd end up going completely insane and monkey mode until they have to kill me. i'd train every day by doing bodyweight workouts and punching the walls.

if they want to treat me like an animal then all bets are off and i have nothing better to do than to make your job as miserable as possible

Because to get in there you have to be the baddest of bad goys, like domestic terrorism (Uncle Ted was in there for a bit) or murdering people while in a regular prison.

>394199444
Wasted

Prison is about punishment, not reformation in America.

no the status quo is running on a hamster wheel telling yourself you are some individual badass that is going to be the next kanye west if you just grind a little bit more. all collective or group formations have been ground out and replaced with the individual consumer unit. homo economicus is the only available identity, even when people larp as other identities, generally, the average person is nothing more than a mindless consumer, almost entirely controlled by things beyond their comprehension.

our society is a punitive one at its core, and it is hyperindividualistic, meaning that the system or institutions can never be held accountable, but endlessly individuals will be called deranged or "malfunctioning" in some way even when they are a product of a system and of those institutions. the hyperindividualistic conception i believe drives the sadism, since it automatically postulates as fact things like the fundamental attribution error, meaning the average person believes as fact they would do better in a given situation rather than just responding to the incentives like everyone else. we have almost entirely magickal thinking, not grounded in reality or empiricism, even though we larp as science loving intelligent creatures. we are not

There are certain people who belong in that place. Feral niggers. The nigger who kidnapped and killed that white woman in Memphis, he did it before and served 20 years in prison. He needed to be in there for life. This is a good place for him.

>Racism
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Attached: crazy-woman-696x495.jpg (696x495, 26.15K)

you wont be saying that when you are sitting in the gulag for wrong think.

I wish this for liberals.

Just bash your skull in on the corner of the sleeping platform. Easy peasy.

Is that where Donald Trump is headed to?

Attached: 1662067040221129.jpg (582x500, 82.82K)

If I could shit post and watch tv that seems like heaven

this is why we are a great country.

Its fucking weird as hell.

If someone must be punished do it swiftly and cleanly, it's not ment to be enjoyed.

BRING BACK PUBKIC EXECUTIONS

>the most spiritually disturbed people require the most solitude to find their way back
lately i've been recognising that the work of lucifer in managing this planet is actually not that bad

You will get shit food and essentially zero medical or dental care. Compounding effect over decades would be devastating on your body.

>it's a sadistic society
based and truthpilled. why else would they circumcise as a matter of course?

An oubliette with wrought-iron shackles for those in solitary.
>user, what's an oubliette you ask?

historydefined.net/oubliette/

thats a comfy ass cell

If you are doing a crime that involves you being sent to one of these, just go out shooting.

Attached: sound-of-metal-donut.gif (498x373, 2.91M)

the only chair is just a concrete cylinder that you can't move closer to the table.

both that and the sink are so ergonomically shit that they should be war crimes

awesome
can I get that but with no window and no lights?
also no rec time
also I only want food once every 3 days

GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP
Do you even PAY TAXES! DO YOU EVEN PAY BILLS, DO YOU EVEN LIVE REEEEEAL LIFE?!?!
Then why are you worried about all these things that you're talking about and not actually about the establishment subjugating everybody no matter their color or beliefs.
I identify as a conservative but you want to know why I don't talk about liberals who are retarded like you all the fucking time because I know there's no point!

yeah, this is my autistic fantasy.

Why not just kill him?

$6 million a month in cali

Just read the Quran while in your cell.
The only prison is your mind inshallah

>le epic britoid fanfic
Stupid

They lied to me about not having any reading material in solitary confinement! Shit I would have brawled more often for a quieter place to read.

>You have no contact with other inmates at any time
Sounds like heaven

They can always hang themselves with the sheets. kek

Well that's why people go crazy and start cutting out their eyes and shit, staying there

u stupid

Attached: Gustave Le Bon The Crowd.jpg (316x498, 37.09K)

Read about the Old Montana State Prison, America loves torturing inmates.

Execution for all serious bodily harm/death/sex crimes, rehab for all drug users, and let the rest have a “camp” styled prison.

When you isolate someone (weak willed) if they become desperate for social interaction they will do whatever you tell them. Its a clever way social engineer them, and partly why interrogation methods only rely on one interrogator pretending to help you out. That method of social manipulation only works on extroverts, they use the opposite approach with introverts, putting them around people they won't get along with so they ask the guards for aid/buddy up with the police.

They never move people around.
All the solitary cells are in the same location.
Most cells are within talking range of another and sound proofing isn't a consideration although neither is being able to communicate.
Guards are not rotated with any care for punishment but to ensure competency in the facility.
The delivery of mail and access to TV or radio is dependent on the type of solitary; protective or punishment.

Solitary confinement works as a punishment for the general criminal population because the general criminal is a highly social person. They care about status and respect. They care about their place in a hierarchy and what it brings them. This is also why most military training works on similar patterns because most people are highly social.

However not all criminals are highly social and solitary is for them not any worse and often times better than being in a populated unit.

Attached: 1618487840049.jpg (1280x720, 125.44K)

whomst lives there?

It literally happens just to prove that mutt's law really is true.

Retard, this is ADX florence

Flag checks out

Attached: url.png (586x630, 262.31K)

what does he think of all day aside Nikki Kessinger's poop hole?

Attached: 1643607186366.jpg (894x1022, 102.21K)