Slavs aren't white so neither are ukrainians

Tired of shills on nu-Any Forums desecrating hitlers teachings and words to assosiate slavic untermench with aryans and put them on the same level as anglo, nordic and germanic people.
Hitler and the nazis hate slavs, and we didn't genocide enough of them in ww2.

Attached: slavs.jpg (1536x768, 416.63K)

Look at this slavic untermench coping and seething at me and at the nazi party
>arabs and chinks are aryan
Look at how far slavs will cope in order to make their race look equal to ours.

Attached: subhuman mentality.png (1757x216, 42.13K)

I dont know why any country further east than Germany try to talk about race

Attached: 1661363998355733.jpg (2000x950, 467.82K)

Both are white, these examples that are posted of disgusting "slavs" are just mutts that happen to be from that area, can be done for every single country on the planet, find a disgusting mutt or group of mutts and use splotlight fallacy

>t. perfidious anglo

Just because you live in europe and have white skin, doesn't mean you are white, ukrainians are the ultimate untermenchen and im tired of faggots on Any Forums saying they're "le saviour of the white race", they are a beacon of slavic sub-humanism, an icon fit for niggers to look up to.

Do not be mistaken, slavs may have similar genetics to us, but they are NOT white, they are a cariacreature of what a white person is, short, fat, round headed, 70 IQ subhumans, hitler knew this and tried to eradicate them, but der jude would never let their perfect golems be obliterated and used their sheer numbers to overpower german military technology.

Attached: totally white.png (959x791, 798.88K)

OMG its literaƂy me

Attached: IMG_20220713_151437.jpg (3016x4032, 1.4M)

What is your ultimtae goal here, mutts? Are you attempting to rationalize yourselves as being "white" by including slavic untermenchen as aryan?
>if slavs become white, maybe ill be white too!
Americans will always be sub-human, now go cut your dick off and dilate, golem faggots.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23.37K)

Why cant slavs stay in their own league? Cant you just accept that you aren't on the same level as north western europeans? Youre still europeans yknow, you just simply aren't the same as your western counterparts, biologically and culturally, it takes more then just white skin to be aryan.

You're from Australia, if I'm a mutt, you're a mutt too, cope

were you given 5 minutes away from the covid camp to make this post?

I don't proclaim to be a superior race though mutt.
At the very least I have my foreskin and you don't
Either way I'm Australian.

Based Anglo. Giga based would be any race east of the Rhine being orcs. Anglochad based is any race across the channel being subhuman.

Greetings from Nigel. I love French puss.

>even more rationalization
>damn it, if i cant make slavs white then ill just lower the bar on what a white person is so i can be white too!
>amerimutt talking about concentration camps
Lmfao ameirmutts are literally being herded into camps to be castrated so they cant reproduce, and youre endorsing it too! Youre the ultimate golem, silly mutt, you never fail to make me laugh. Now say "built for BBC"

Attached: whitest amerian.png (669x739, 872.01K)

>I dont know why any country further east than Germany try to talk about race
fun fact about the image you're using: it's a nazi propaganda poster titled "the subhumans", depicting a group of german communists
yes germans, it's an anti commie poster, not anti slavic

Funny how the thread became quiet when i called the mutts and slavs out on their bullshit. Seems like their untermench mental processors have overheated, top kek.

So that must be why the Pope enslaved them, literally inventing the word slave in latin from slavs.

Why do you lie?
>be jewish
>inhale slavic cum
>exhale lies with no proofs

White men dont need slaves, that was americas biggest mistake, and now they're non-white, instead of importing slavs en masse to "enslave" them, we should just shoot the on sight or deport them.

Hitler didn't genocide any of them, that's the issue

Wdym? He killed millions of poles and russians and buck broke the slavs for decades.

look at the original poster yourself moron, it's exactly what I said

I did, its referring to slavic untermenchen, non-herrenvolk with white skin, you disgusting lying kike. Its a perfect phenotype.