Weird how almost everyone associated with Trump ends up in prison. His advisors, his followers, his lawyers...

Weird how almost everyone associated with Trump ends up in prison. His advisors, his followers, his lawyers... wonder why the party of "law and order" is like that

Attached: steve-bannon-file-ap-jef-220715_1657918982720_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 85.84K)

Legal =/= moral, Stalin put lots of people in prison but that doesn't mean he was right to do so, sage this /thread

If they were the party of law and order they would have sent in troops to massacre every rioting nigger and white cuck in 2020

Because they all told the truth

As for me? I still cared about steve bannon the whole time, not just when he was brought up for no reason.

You're almost seeing it but you're seeing the mirrored version.

Why are you kikes still awake, you need to be up early to manipulate the stock/crypto market

>america doesn't have political prisoners
people realize this now. thanks or helping bring it into the open

Except kushner. Hmmm

no. because trump is a backstabbing coward

the rarest TPBP

OP btfo

Hmmmmmmm.

>trump is a backstabbing coward
trump pardoned bannon though

This.

brainlet thinks people get locked up for doing bad things

Weird how in Crusader Kings campaigns some of the children of rival nations to mine die often, or their most talented generals have a falling out with their lord and leave them for my court.

Attached: 1149D226-00A6-4D04-880C-2057427BE013.jpg (2048x2048, 129.46K)

Mainly because of the time they worked with Obama and the Clintons and no, what you said is incorrect.

You should be more concerned on why people who started wars based on false premises and forged documents are running around fearmongering people like you.

or someone who done all the things you find despicable 8sex with minors, corruption, iillegal handlings) is not in jail.

Or why some bureau can break into their political opponents house to steal their wives panties.

bannon is too connected with the chink billionaires, i never trusted him.

Democrats fuck kids and pay to fuck kids.

Cultists getting locked up, soon the cult leader will be too. God willing.

I plan on voting in the midterms based on whether or not I'm convinced trump betrayed me instead of what the actual candidates are about. Yup.