Why should I care about Kiwifags loosing their site when it was nothing but cyberstalking?

Why should I care about Kiwifags loosing their site when it was nothing but cyberstalking?
They’re as mentally ill and suicidal as the trannies they made fun of.
I have more empathy for /qa/ than them since troonjaks were funny.

Attached: 30BD413B-3D9C-47A6-BB79-656D1A64CB33.jpg (1316x782, 177.82K)

Freedom of speech isn't freedom of consequences trannoid

Attached: 1662500824021971.png (2436x480, 162.61K)

Can your low iq brain not understand that actions lead to other actions and this sets precedent?

>cyberstalking
lmao look at how gay you are

You should be happy about it. Josh Moon is a pedophile. Ask him about pic related if you don't believe me. He'll say he was a teenager, but he wasn't. The girl he threatened with sexual violence and death was though.

Attached: josh moon the pedo.png (1758x2370, 125.62K)

Daily reminder the only people obsessed with shutting kiwifarms down are eceleb orbiters or troons. Both are from discord groups raiding 24/7.

I dont get what OPs pic is. Did kiwifarms doxx a monkey gore poster, if so, based

You live in the wealthiest country on earth full of business and career opportunities. You shouldn't care about this shit and enjoy something that has been given you just for being born. While people like me are struggling to be imported to NYC as a programmer from my shithole country.

Slippery slope fallacy. Learn your fallacies newfaggot, go back.

We don't want you here.

Whats this gay ass retarded kiwi bullshit I see all over the board someone fill me in on this tranny ass bullshit

>While people like me are struggling to be imported to NYC
Good.

Yawn null is faggot and probably a pedo idk, but you're hard pressed to find anyone here that will side with you freaks. You underestimate how disgusting you are to normal people. Even anons

>Why are you against gay marriage? We just want that, that's it.

All kiwifarms did was make sure pics like yours still existed on this sanitized as shit internet. It's so fucking tiring listening to you shills talk shit.

I take that back, sorry for your troubles.

>NOOO STOP SHILLING AGAINST MY KINO FARM REE

The shutdown of that site was necessary
The website itself was founded for the purpose to harass and dox people. Multiple people fell victims to the harassment and at least 4 people has been confirmed to die due to the harassment.
Sites like this needs to be heavily restricted. Free speech does not mean you can say anything you want.

I hate trannies for being fags and Kiwifags for ruining monkey rekt threads
They did but he’s in Cambodia and I if they did travel all the way across the world to harass him in person they would be killed

>troons as the voice of "cartoon bad"
cartoons are not real life, John Money and David Reimer are real life.

Cloud flare is now policing content. It's not the government who took it down for being illegal speech. Next you're going to complain about lock downs and the private power company will switch off your electricity.
Utility companies shouldn't police us.

>it's deleted but trust me goyim it was 100% objectionable

Attached: 1488301123414.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

>Learn your fallacies
Peak reddit