When did you realize police officers were subhuman?

>be me
>have loud nigger in nextdoor apartment
>the smell of his weed seeps into my apartment and makes the whole room reek
>he starts blasting nigger music INSANELY, INSANELY loud at 2 AM in the morning
>finally snap and call the cops and tell them to do their job and make this monkey shut the fuck up
>2 cops arrive, 1 black guy and 2 white guys
>i talk to them first since i made the call. i'm extremely polite and respectful and explain the situation
>basically explain that the nigger is blasting nighop at 2 AM on max volume on his speakers and me and my girlfriend can't fall asleep
>me and 1 white cop go talk to the nigger
>the nigger literally goes like "AYO U CALL DA COPS ON ME? IMA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS. IM LEGIT FINNA FUCK YOU UP. IM ABOUT TO FUCKING PUNCH YOU" (literally loudly threatened to attack me multiple times right in front of the officer who was 2 feet away from both of us)
>cop just stands silently, doesn't say ANYTHING
>i quickly reply and tell him to do it then and call him a dumbass
>white cuck cop literally freaks the fuck out and tells me "WOOOOAH WOAH WOAH DONT ESCALATE DUDE BE RESPECTFUL"
>im in literal disbelief
>all 3 cops come together to talk with us again before leaving
>the nigger cop literally starts sucking the ghetto niggers dick, saying "haha you're easy man", being friendly and cordial with him
>the cops leave
i thought pigs were supposed to be racist and hate niggers or something? they literally suck nigger dick 24/7
This is in a "based conservative town" in a red state too.

Fuck pigs. I lost all respect for them tonight. They are literal enforces of globohomo niggerism and ZOG.

Attached: fried bacon.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Not the same without audio

Attached: WhatElseIsNew.jpg (1024x1009, 73.44K)

the point of this thread is fuck pigs

Attached: 1605312580358.webm (480x480, 1.99M)

Duh, niggers are not held to human standards or they would all be in jail

That didn't happen

imagine being scared of dogs

I wish I could get my hands on that fucking cop

Attached: 1649830981875.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

You live in an apartment alongside niggers, you literally ARE a nigger you just don't realize it. The cops have more important shti to do that mediate between a couple of niggers and their nigger problems.

t. pitbull loving nigger

ITs what the people voted for.

after what happen to chauvin, this behavior doesn't even surprise me. why the fuck would a cop touch an untouchable? just solve your own problems - my solution would be to move to a better place

killing shitbulls is one of the few good things cops do

Cops know not to trust niggers but they also know they are owned by the democrats so they shouldn't mess with niggers if they don't have to. Cops are snakes just in it for the pension and extra power. If this really did happen you fucked up by going with the officer instead of telling them to handle it.

Last time the nigger tried to drown a kitten
Kys

Post video, audio or you lying

Attached: 287E8530-252A-4BAB-8803-586B6DCA8E0A.jpg (986x986, 123.83K)

>tonight

except that is the 4th time you have posted this copypasta..............

noamsayin?

spotted the conservacuck pig dick licker
jewish mindset.
i said this is in a very red area in a red state
im 18. can't help if i ended up with a nigger neighbor
>Cops are snakes
100%.
>t. pig nigger dick licker

Niggers squeal like pigs when they get their ass beat by a white boy

Jewish mindset? That's a very jewy fucking thing to say nigger. Stop giving all your shekels to mr Goldblattenstein and live like a white man and maybe you wont have to listen to ooga booga noises from all four walls, floor, and ceiling of the tiny pisshole you live in.

In other words, pigs are a useless waste of tax dollars that never DARE to lay a finger on their pet niggers, and serve no duty preserving peace and order? Yep, we knew that.

Faggot bootlicker

The police have become more dangerous to The People's freedom, and safety than the criminal element that they were hired to oppose. There's an old saying, "don't call the cops, unless you want to go to jail." In a lot of circumstances, I have a lot less respect for police, than criminals, because at least the criminals don't pretend to be the good guys.

Cops are terrified of being the next sacrificial lamb on the alter of niggers. One wrong move and they're in prison along with the animals they sent there.

nigger if i had more shekels i wouldnt be fucking living here

What happened after the cops left?

This. You absolutely avoid living at ANY apartment complex with niggers living at it, ideally avoiding apartments altogether.

When my high school friend was hired (USMC Vet) so they did not have to hire a female patrol officer, then 1 yr later they set him up and fired him because of who he lived with.

You also have a reasonable chance of protecting yourself against criminals and thugs if you know cops are out of the equation. The largest threat to someone breaking into my house isn't the criminal himself, but what the badge bunnies will do upon seeing that I blasted holes into a burglar upon arriving at the scene. We know that cops aren't fans of gun or self defense rights, and are likely to criminally charge a man for simply defending himself
>There is no situation that can't be made worse by calling the police.

My Cousin was Chief of Police.