Muslim migrant attacks three lesbians, beats transgender person to death at pride event in Germany

Muslim migrant attacks three lesbians, beats transgender person to death at pride event in Germany

archive.today/ihH1f
jihadwatch.org/2022/09/germany-muslim-migrant-attacks-three-lesbians-beats-transgender-person-to-death-at-pride-event

Attached: 1645091940473.png (550x862, 316.21K)

I guess some people really are trying to get those numbers up.

>Muslim migrant attacks three lesbians, beats transgender person to death at pride event in Germany

based. gasterbeiter doing the work the locals should do.
germans are pussies and need to be replaced at this point.

>Muslim migrant attacks three lesbians, beats transgender person to death at pride event in Germany
>www.jihadwatch.org

Attached: Robert Spencer merchant.jpg (479x943, 59.13K)

You know how are I know Europe's got no future?
Cause they imported homohaters number 1 while loving dick! Zero fucking logic

>beats transgender person to death at pride
Based.

Attached: GH.jpg (500x704, 99.97K)

>let russoid shitskin beat lesbos and trannies to death just to be locked up for life afterwards
Tell me how this isn't a good result.

The perp is a Chechen from Russia, by the way. Germans wouldn't deport him because of the war. This scenario is not uncommon; there was another case recently IIRC where a Russian muslim did something.

Based

Don't blame them, their allah commands them to do it.

Hopefully he's fully vaccinated

immigrants doing the jobs whites won't do.

You should send them to the camps with pink triangle or something in the first place! What you said is cope

he does the job Christians should be doing. opps, they think jesus said they would be saved if they just did peace and love; which he didn't; he said if you don't follow the laws in the torah, you will be cursed. he just said it like this: I did not come to add to or take away the laws given to moses.

this is why your societies suck. you're coward and look down on the righteous cause they're not white, yet better than you.

>Hello based department?

Attached: HELL.jpg (640x747, 110.82K)

Not happening and don't pretend it's happening in Russia either.

Attached: 1632279455114.png (860x1377, 62.86K)

If there was a homo parade they'd literally go into the camps in Siberia

Typical chud

based

They still exist and multiply by molesting each other. Are homosexual acts by themselves illegal in Russia? I don't think so.

nice!

>the torah
lmao nigger get fucked and take your sand nigger with you, the fact he killed germans as a guest in their country is enough to be angry.

he looks 5'6 at most how did he manage that
also why do mudmen move to these countries that are so incompatible with themselves