IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!

The two more weeks are over! The Muhmericuhn civool woor has begun!

Attached: 1662529389971.webm (720x1080, 2.96M)

*smooooch*

their bellies are touching hehe

why is it always other races that see it fit to scream at eachother and having to get into eachothers faces, i never see this from europeans yeah we might get loud and have a more expressive body posture/language but screaming at eachother and then not fighting is an alien concept to me

All that needs is some fat old cop who has had enough shit for a century, to walk up and dome the both of them with a worn out old .38 Smith.

Its like people who just scream at their small children. Especially if its from another room or something.
It seems totally pointless to me and I’ve never ever seen it have any sort of effect on the kids behaviour.
Seems like the brownoid choice of action however
At least if they just beat the kid probably it would learn to shut up and obey just to avoid pain.

>why is it always other races that see it fit to scream at eachother and having to get into eachothers feces

Sick

which one does the jew in the background own?
Notice they dont try kinghitting each other they only try that shit on whitey

why is the guy in nikes wearing trainers way too small, spand is he reaching for the beer belly boys cock at the end? why do they both have their hands behind their back? weird

>kinghitting
whats that?

this interaction is confusing me

Attached: frog-hmmmm.jpg (496x550, 30.25K)

You want a piece of this? You're the buttnut

Attached: buttnut.png (813x526, 683.63K)

Cumskins are only comfortable in full-courtesy setting or TOTAL EXTERMINATE when that fails (if the cumskin's not a numale,) whereas shitskins feel alright in the intermediate yelling and shoving-match stages of conflict.

"You bess be geddin up out mah face."

>the intermediate yelling and shoving-match stages of conflict
except this isn't that

JETS JETS J-E-T-S JETS

?
It is, but their hands are back to avoid liability for habing thrown the first punch.

It just seems weirdly nonchalant, and then there's the part where the guy isn't even looking at him

You seem to either have autism, or never to have left your house at all...

ever since doing mushrooms
it fucked my brain to the point where i don't see fat people as human

No, you said it earlier, I'm either in polite mode or self defense mode
I'm not gonna get in someone's face and start shit and then take my eyes off of them