Ham radio is the last bastion of free speach?

Ham radio is the last bastion of free speach?

Attached: 1660814252780835.png (627x518, 458.66K)

Attached: 1651608664048.jpg (2480x5024, 3.61M)

What's that cunts name who was trying to get a HAM radio license when Obama and Hillary sold our uranium to MUH RUSSIA?
Fusion GPS shit, eh?

Attached: quagmire.gif (400x225, 53.3K)

fun if you like boomers talking to you.

Nellie Ohr

Fuck, have you ever tried free speech on a repeater? The boomers shit an entire chicken.

Ham radio is less free than trying to freespeech on the comment section of an MSM journo site. Not only are other operators hyper anal, not only are regulatory agencies crazy anal, not only is it illegal to broadcast encrypted signals, but on top of all that, you can be located, address and all, in 10 minutes flat assuming you're moving while broadcasting, and within seconds if you're not moving.

You need a license and you aren't anonymous because relay stations need your number and ID for permission to transmit

There's only one repeater that allows free speech. It's 147.435. All the rest have strict guidelines. 147.435 has more people saying nigger than Any Forums. A guy that used to operate tgere ended up getting murdered by a marine for talking so much shit. Tge marines girlfriend lured him out to the desert and the marine bashed his head in. Google "Henry Stange murder" if youre interested in the story.

you're thinking of CB

>oi you got loicense for those broadcasts
Not very hard to nail down someone on HAM, might as well put a flashy light on your noggin in SHTF.

I would rather have boomers talking to me than zoomers or millenials. Both of your groups are worthless fags. Gen X master generation reporting in.

Not even fucking close. Try CB

i have never had any social media whatsoever
when this site is gone we will have to hold court in the streets
free me from this prison, glowniggers. DO IT

Attached: 1611462294854.jpg (850x400, 52.63K)

>in 10 minutes flat assuming you're moving
HOLY SHIT THEYRE GONNA SEND OUT THE DRONES TO TRIANGULATE YOUR POSITION

IN 10 MINS FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

>u are a faggot, your coder is a man, HIS parents are disappoint

>Ham radio is less free than trying to freespeech on the comment section of an MSM journo site. Not only are other operators hyper anal, not only are regulatory agencies crazy anal, not only is it illegal to broadcast encrypted signals, but on top of all that, you can be located, address and all, in 10 minutes flat assuming you're moving while broadcasting, and within seconds if you're not moving.
Then whats the point?

how fast can you have a conversation?

No the decedent was a drug addict and was fucking the Marine’s drug addict girlfriend, and the marine simply forced his way into the victim’s home and crushed his skull
Why lie you fucking faggot

If you don't get a government loicense then boomers wont talk to you on HAM

>ham radio
>free speech
Lol

Attached: 1643670568166.gif (498x498, 1.27M)

For group messaging unironically telegram unless someone can point out some flaws one one I see is it not being open source

Attached: 7B6674B5-72D6-46D1-80A8-D5D5B1BC6620.png (800x800, 30.78K)