So leftists gave up on her and she is going to rot in prison now?

So leftists gave up on her and she is going to rot in prison now?

Attached: American-basketball-player-Brittney-Griner-2019.jpg (400x300, 15.84K)

>her

At least she won't suffer the US national anthem

>he

Yes he is

i wonder if the prison guards are going to make him take the knee?

in russia thats a man.

You would see nationwide protests if Trump was president, certainly not now.

Я нe мoгy дышaть.

Support Grindr

Yep and he's gonna start getting women pregnant

Kek. This is good ammo.

It's strange how the media dropped this story so quickly. You'd figure it would be an opportunity to vilify Russia even more.

Russia is probably going to hand >her over after the midterms so Brandon doesn't get that bit of positive publicity. I doubt anyone wants >her there.

She?

The Biden administration notified the media the second they decided she's not worth trading for a Russian supervillain.

Attached: viktor bout.jpg (1920x1080, 123.34K)

>9 years in prison for less than a gram of hashish oil
I know she(?) represents a bunch of demographics that this site is not fond of, but fuck it
She(?) really doesn't deserve this

Attached: frog-noir.jpg (306x306, 37.48K)

This media kike golems dropped it.

the longer a story stays in the media, the longer people have to think about it and seek information about it. they wanted to limit the number of people who actually saw all those pictures of 'her' with 'her' shirt off so they couldn't see that 'she' is very, very obviously male. or that she definitely broke russian law and deserves what she gets for it.

YHTGB

He has kino aesthetics

>And I thought OUR drug laws were bad.

Attached: jokes.jpg (1280x720, 54.94K)

It's because Democrats have hundreds of thousands of men locked up for similar bullshit crimes. Yes even ethnic men are more likely than not to vote against democrats. Reminds me of that time when a Democrat in Florida let all the felons vote thinking it would help Democrats and it helped Republicans instead.

Attached: 1656876808399.jpg (3080x1700, 956.42K)

Putin hates niggers!!

Attached: 1632088491120.jpg (1920x1080, 529.36K)

So what kind of prison he in woman or female prison?

Attached: 1662440230815878m.jpg (724x1024, 155.39K)