You are witnessing mental illness. NPC disorder

You are witnessing mental illness. NPC disorder.

Attached: file.png (991x965, 116.65K)

What are bots?

The only mentally ill here is you. Imagine supporting a country who illegally invaded their neighbors and causing all the world's issues with high gas prices and refugee crisis

Hopefully this war goes on for ten years so we can enjoy the complete collapse of europe

>causing all the world's issues with high gas prices and refugee crisis
Sorry to hear you've fallen for the narrative brother
You have been subliminally trained to associate anything wrong with Putin and Russia
bravo

Maybe 2 real people and bots.

Illegal? According to who?

The UN and ICJ, dumbass
Their invasion has been condemned by every country
>Russia does a one sided invasion of their neighbor
>Somehow they aren't the bad ones
Your IQ must be low

Attached: 1654725803667.jpg (1170x994, 377.44K)

Attached: 0_116daa_f98915ff_orig.jpg (800x578, 144.9K)

You mean the US? Kill yourself.

>The UN and ICJ, dumbass
>Their invasion has been condemned by every country
kek that must mean its officially illegal right? God you are so gullible.
>>Russia does a one sided invasion of their neighbor
>>Somehow they aren't the bad ones
Right, and I'm presuming you think the US is perfectly A-OK for invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, Panama, and many others? Remember, when Russia invades a country under a false pretense, they are starting a WAR
When the US or NATO invades under a false pretense, it is intervention and peacekeeping.
Kek

Subliminally? Putin had everyone murdered that ever spoke out about him, and he already stole land from Georgia before turning his eyes to Ukraine. The western propaganda machine doesn't have to do anything to make him look bad.

But you are still alive, somehow.

Yes, the ICJ and UN exists to stop conflicts like these in the first place. They make international laws and regulations and ever member states are obliged to follow it. Russia broke it, so hence they are the aggressors. Moron
>Two wrongs makes a right
>Whataboutism
I never mentioned Iraq, retard
Nice deflection

>Yes, the ICJ and UN exists to stop conflicts like these in the first place.
Fucking hell man get the memeflag on at this point.
>muh whataboutism
You hear what you want. Confirmation bias. Anything that goes against your trained narrative, is shut out.

>Fucking hell man get the memeflag on at this point.
Not an argument
>You hear what you want. Confirmation bias. Anything that goes against your trained narrative, is shut out.
Again, not an argument
I accept your concession

What is botposting?

Well nice defence. You don't know how to respond to something that outrules your logic and belief so you shut it out. I see Schwab is putting his money where his mouth is.

Gooks are effete retards user. Its probably a kike with a vpn anyways

>80% of Youtube comments are bots.

they are also called Biden voters

Attached: 1660752933605598.jpg (540x540, 25.9K)

I blame capeshit movies

International law is fake and gay

I don't support the US.I JUST LIVE HERE AND THEY STEAL MY MONEY'S RIGHT OUT OF MY CHECKS.

Biggest NPC disorder is the trump cult and poor people voting for conservatives. Don't let your cognitive dissonance get in the way though.