The America you loved died a long time ago...

The America you loved died a long time ago. America has slowly been taken over by psychotic Jewish Trotskyists and their good goys. Homosexuality and feminism are the main tools of imperialism of this degenerate neo-America.

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-012633.png (1079x1451, 885.35K)

Conversion therapy is literally a therapist asking someone if they're sure

>America has slowly been taken over by psychotic Jewish Trotskyists
This is true. Sad state of affairs we have bros

Attached: ZomboDroid 13082022194829.jpg (4761x1985, 1.08M)

Yes. thank you for that PSA.

they don't call it "Weimerica" for nothing...

Attached: Art_Critic.jpg (396x479, 84.42K)

i really hate how you all became the tranny exporters of the world, how that happened burger bros?

Attached: 1631059248013.jpg (1284x2162, 1.74M)

am I wrong in thinking the right thing for them is heavy caliber belt fed ammo slamming into them for several seconds?

>The America you loved died a long time ago. America has slowly been taken over by psychotic Jewish Trotskyists and their good goys. Homosexuality and feminism are the main tools of imperialism of this degenerate neo-America.
good QRD

>am I wrong in thinking
ofcourse not, but the question is how did you all fall so far so fast?

It starts with the letter
J
And that alone became a dog whistle for americans

Yes
Cause those are expensive,why would you waste money on that?

jews believe that societies that worship minorities and are scared of criticizing them will be more accepting of jewish rule because jewish rule requires that nobody criticize minorities.

The problem is not "America", it is the media, academia and government of America. America is poisoned by these. If any of those three things were fixed, America would self-heal as chuds in charge of one would be able to fix the other two with no hitch.

France. Lol

the USA has ALWAYS been owned and operated by jews,it's literally Israel 2,this is not surprising

i hate the kikes as much as the next guy, but come one, how did they get trannys in too all forms of society, media, government and military in america so fast? i mean nobody had any fucking say on it because it was that fast, in the last 2-3 years the spread has been like a fucking liver cancer and there is no chemotherapy in sight.

They used the manufactured "crises" of Trump and Covid to lock down their control on the state.

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-003224.png (1079x1114, 346.84K)

We hate it too. But the people who speak out against this laughable mental illness/degeneracy are silenced, censored and depersoned. The faggot/Jew/nigger woke mafia had infiltrated our society and somehow became gate keepers in media, government, technology and apparently the military too. There's not that many tranny's, there is no way they should be representing this once great nation. Well I guess the same argument could be said for niggers and Jews. Over represented, coddled and promoted despite the negative effects they have imposed on the united States. Sad.

Attached: 1660513559378271.jpg (919x509, 64.47K)

Attached: 1662529885650.jpg (852x673, 374.48K)

and what end goal does this have? i mean, i just cant believe the majory of americans are ok with this, its anfathomable to think that they have you so controlled that you cannot say anything resembling reality, it just bogles my mind how muzzled you guys are

>[
>I use other people's money

Attached: crunch crunch crunch.jpg (1597x1095, 442.19K)

Your country was bought out under NAFTA. The only countries that are free from American (Jewish) clutches are China, Iran, and Venezuela.
The end goal is Jewish supremacy, which they have 95% achieved.