3d printed guns

So I'm hearing of this potential scratch built fully diy centerfire .556 semi/fully automatic rifle that's going to be a game changer in the coming months as far as 3d printed guns are concerned.

My question is just how much is the media and the security apparatus going to flip the fuck out when this gets released? I know that the fcg9 came and went however that was built around a 9mm pistol caliber that was just a modern take on a crude smg however this is different this time because its an actual assualt rifle able to be made in your garage or room more complex and powerful than any firearm that's been craft made so far. They ran articles on the fgc9 but its really wasn't "scary" so to speak compared to what's basically an equivalent to an AR15. This isn't the only diy semi auto 3d printed rifle i have heard about theres one also coming out thats chambered in 450 bushmaster thats a flywheel blowback system.

This is going to wind up defining freedom vs security for the next decades because 1 printer can basically cause a regional gun influx.

What do you guys think there going to do with 3d printers? I know they will make the instructions illegal however that would still be trivial get so im thinking legislation is going for the printers themselves either a total ban or some kind of licensing. Sad that this has just killed 3d printing right here. I also have mixed feelings in this whilst yes they can be used to fight bad regime's that also means that now your everyday incel in a place like Australia no longer has to have criminal connections to get an illegal gun. In the UK, AUS, NZ your going to get people shooting up places back on the menu.

Attached: 1662126473860920.png (1536x626, 181.29K)

It's bad because only wh*te ppl can do it and that's raycist

3d printed guns are trash, and even if incels print them off they usually fail their day of retribution and blow their own brains out. Even jstark blew his own brains out. Just touch grass and stop being a creeper.

I was thinking today that the obvious counterpart to 3d printing hasn’t been barely mentioned. Namely, a machine that actually can recycle things into their basic components.

You still need to buy ammos

Soon you'll be able to print cartridges and just melt down lead and make propellants.
Even primer caps can be made of plastic

This. So much this. It just shows how much institutionalized racism there still is.

WOW what a fuckign Israeli shill.
the official narrative says jstark died of a heart attack when german police raided his home. Fuck off shlomo

The future of hobbyist drones is more important and there's no amendment to protect them.

Lol
>He got his chance to die in a shootout with cops
>His poor little heart exploded before he could fire a single shot
Lmao even.

Stopped reading when you said "assault rifle". Go back to grooming the next school shooter fucking fedophile glownigger.

Also he says "even jstark"
Like jstark was some kind of big-mouthed revolutionary? Jstark was extremely peaceful. Hell it was downright frustrating how apolitical he was.

yup and then goes onto demoralization tactics Either a shill or a retard or a troon. My bet is it's a troon

>What do you guys think there going to do with 3d printers?
They'll probably require licenses and force manufacturers of 3d printers to put snitch software on them.

Hope you die just as nobly as jstark, perhaps a civil war will break out and the maccas and cheez Wiz will give you a heart attack before you can pull your tactical sports bra on.

dilate

The cholesterol is already dilating your arteries.

I am forgotten.

Attached: Shinzo Abe shooter gun.jpg (640x499, 64.93K)

wrong board homo

you can literally build a printer on your own. Even the most popular 3d printer you can get (ender) has so much aftermarket in terms of motherboards replacements its not even funny

He blasted a nationalist in protest, instantly hundreds of times more competent than the keyboard operators on /k/