Can burgers on Any Forums explain the whole Power Grid meme?

Why do you hate it so much? Why do you want to live off the Power Grid? Why do you want to overload it or break it? Is it overpriced or something?
How do you plan to get electricity to shitpost on 4chong when you get off the grid, solar panels and coal? How power grid prevent you to use solar panels and alternative grids/source of electricity as is? What's so evil about power grid that you refuse to tell us about?

Attached: Palpatine_FandD.png (979x850, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarbatteriesonline.com.au/narada-batteries/
medium.com/predict/the-solar-panel-that-generates-power-at-night-e05b0f5168d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The time to dance with the white lady has come.
>Good luck when we all turn on.

Attached: 1662507895796557.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

because california wants to ban gas-powered cars while at the same time having a vulnerable PowerGrid. and who the fuck tells me what i can and cannot buy? im a fucking adult.
and also fuck 'em thats why.

>Why do you hate it so much? Why do you want to live off the Power Grid? Why do you want to overload it or break it? Is it overpriced or something?
Not a burger but some states in the US have all sorts of supply issues. (looking at you Texas)
As for living off-grid, I'm not sure it's allowed in suburban Australia. You need solar panels and a array of large batteries that go for around $7,500+ each. I might be wrong but I believe storing such batteries is only allowed in rural areas.

solarbatteriesonline.com.au/narada-batteries/

>ban gas-powered cars
How else commies will be able to get their pack full of dildos if they ban large trucks as the only bloodvein of any city of products delivery? Electric cars are meme that use more resources to feed.

Has anyone said anything about living off the power grid? Living off the grid just means living in the middle of nowhere so you can't be found so easily. Like living in a camper in the woods. However, most people do it completely wrong. They'll live out in the desert and still receive government welfare while claiming they're off grid. They're gay.
Most people are larpers though. Everything is too expensive here including electricity, water, cellular, ect.

>Why do you want to overload it or break it?
So the dependence on screens society has fucks off forever, along with the surveillance state which relies on it to exist.

I'd argue that solar panels are the only non-meme source of electricity, bit their cost is bullshit high yeah. I really doubt the raw materials to produce both solar panels and batteries are THAT expensive and rare, but feel free to prove otherwise.

Its just California. They're a leftist wastland of diversity hire and ineffective state government in bed with corrupt power companies that have been causing brownouts for decades to raise energy profits. See the Enron scandal.

The rest of the country thinks they should die of cancer and be incinerated so that good things can rise from the ash.

Attached: 1661137127710833.gif (200x241, 506.75K)

the power grid isn't so much a grid as a tree. The laterals can't handle the load, and some components are 80+ years old. Fuck the government and hippies for shutting down coal plants and not building safe nuclear plants. If you can't handle a little heat, you can't handle the strain on the grid from forcing everyone to EV either.

We have the highest rate of schizophrenia on the planet, by a huge margin. Indian curse or some shit.

oh I don't feel like arguing a point I wasn't trying to make.
The reason you need the batteries of course is because energy derived from solar needs to be used in real time unless you have a way to store it.
Funny enough, there were solar panels that were also designed to work at night, absorbing IR (infra-red) but they don't seem to have taken off. They would of course completely eliminate the need for batteries. But in this capitalist world we'd just charge so much more for those panels, you may as well buy the battery array.

medium.com/predict/the-solar-panel-that-generates-power-at-night-e05b0f5168d4

If I take down your grid, will you die?

Attached: FBI.jpg (716x768, 78.79K)

This here is the only important grid.

Attached: 13371512911616127128.jpg (1600x892, 344.19K)

Can you detail more on Enron Scandal, please?
Nuclear plants are ironically very ecological. What is EV?
What's the secret behind these panels that regenerate electricy even at night that they cost so much? The point I tried to make is that I doubt manufacturing these is that very expensive.

>Why do you hate it so much?
Wrong question.
The right question is: Why does it hate us?

Attached: 20200416_143834.jpg (720x1230, 478.28K)

>I'd argue that solar panels are the only non-meme source of electricity,
They have their place but they're not going to power an entire country, not with current solar panel and power storage tech.

>Be California
>Push the climate change agenda
>Pass laws FORCING everyone to be on electric (and then jack up the cost so people have 3200 dollar electric bill)
>Be California
>Have shitty electrical grid because you blow your entire budget on commie gobbledygook instead of infrastructure
>A shitty electrical grid you just FORCED everyone to overuse
>Tell everyone to stop using it or it'll overload, break, and then NOBODY will have power
>Any Forums says "fuck it" and encourages people to intentionally crash the grid because at this point any suffering that Califags experience is deserved.

I've lived in Texas my whole life. I promise you that what you saw on the news was exaggerated. The only failure texas had, was that the federal government ordered us not to run our plants at full efficiency because of carbon emissions even when that would have solved the problem. The federal government also won't let us build modern nuclear plants that would massively curtail carbon emmissions. I will admit, we should have told them to fuck off, but the political party that rules this state indicated they might vote for secession next year anyways. That will be awesome.

Nice meme
Explain the picture?
What anons who live in California will have to do when that happens, and how it's so shit that it can breaks from overload?
Secession, as in, to be your own country off the USA?

Mate, over here they're promoting electrical car charging stations that can siphon electricity from the car to power the house, like that's ever going to do jack shit when blackouts finally hit us.

>Indian curse or some shit.
It's the jewish admixture. Sorry user.

Miserable people want to watch the world burn. Also California is a joke of a state and even otherwise normal people want to watch it fail out of simple spite.

Everyone with money is already off grid here. Get a borehole, solar panels, inverter and batteries with a gennie to charge batteries in case of no sun. You can do it for about $15k.

Have they found cheap and eco-friendly batteries that can store at least 10 times more than generic rechargeable galvanic battery we use now? After a year or so of daily use they get expired anyway.

>What's the secret behind these panels that regenerate electricy even at night that they cost so much?
There is none. These companies will sell these things at a price that will maximize profits; cheap enough that you find enough suckers to cough up what you're asking, but no less. If it then gets subsidized by the gubmint, all the better. You can add whatever they're willing to subsidize on top of what you're asking the suckers.

> Why do you want to live off the Power Grid?
>power grid goes down: you still have power
>European Union decides that heating your home is a holocaust and will jail you if you do
>>you're off grid and just heat it anyway