TEXAS GENERAL

>Be Me.
>Live in Texas.
>Go to Whataburger because I need my dose of GMO slime.
>As I'm leaving my house, notice the house on the block where 12 Mexicans live to one house has a truck outside with an upside down American flag on it. Totally not offensive or anything.
>Drive down street to Whataburger, Mexicans everywhere, gangster walking or pushing little Mexicans around in strollers. Realize the neighborhood I grew up in is now 70% illegals.
>Get to Whataburger, nigger employee asks if I want ketchup. I say yes.
>Order takes fucking forever to make because nobody in America gives a shit about service or quality anymore and since nobody wants to work (because this country is a hopeless shithole with no future) there's a worker shortage and the managers can't afford to fire them
>As I'm waiting, see ghetto beanermobile truck with a giant Mexican flag on the back drive by.
>Also see in the parking lot two black dudes hanging out and smoking with two white girls, all looked high school aged
>Homeless people walking around everywhere, can literally observe a nigger breaking into a car across the street. He forgets to close the door.
>Look across street to Walmart parking lot, 40 year old nigger hanging out with a white girl who can't be older than 16-17
>Get my order finally, wait at a left turn light for the hordes of Mexicans to drive by. Realize that Reconquista is 100% a real thing.
>Get home, nigger forgot my ketchup.

It's fine. Everything's fine. I'm fine.

Attached: file.png (230x219, 85.33K)

>He thinks the nigger forgot that he wanted ketchup.

Spics are more based than whites now that we all worship faggots and niggers

Attached: 1662441207759890.jpg (1440x2468, 449.49K)

Whataburger is fucking good though

i got a buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich the other day and ended up not eating half of it because i started watching a movie and forgot about it

i came back like 2 hours later and the cheese had literally deformed and melted into some plastic solid thin strip of tape or some shit

still ate it though lmao

Attached: file.png (351x779, 80.05K)

I like this pasta.

I wrote it and still post it sometimes because I still live in shithole Texas so I don't consider it a pasta

being this threatened by ketchup
the incel memes were true

LOL COPE FAGKEK

>Also see in the parking lot two black dudes hanging out and smoking with two white girls, all looked high school aged

>Look across street to Walmart parking lot, 40 year old nigger hanging out with a white girl who can't be older than 16-17

I see this very often

>can literally observe a nigger breaking into a car across the street. He forgets to close the door.
Why didn't you shoot him?
>I want to live in comfort, why does everyone else want to live in comfort instead of fixing this?!!?!?!

You should move to a farm. It's comfy.

Always check the order before returning home

nigger

>Why didn't you shoot him?
because judge shekelbergensteinenwitzenbergenshekelbergensteinenbergenshekelbergensteinowitz would sentence me to life in prison surrounded by niggers

Repeat post

where the fuck are they even meeting these girls?

like how the fuck does a 40 year old black dude shack up with a 17 year old girl. how? where do they even find them? they can't all be selling them drugs

why do you pay for expensive ass fastfood ketchup when you can just use the one you got at home???? Do americans really?

>why do you pay for expensive ass fastfood ketchup when you can just use the one you got at home???? Do americans really?
>he doesnt know

Lol you’re fucking poor
Lmao

of all the things you could call expensive you pick the one thing that's free

Attached: 1655763651724.jpg (1080x1080, 96.57K)

>>Get home, nigger forgot my ketchup.

EVERY fucking time I forget to check, they screw up my order... EVERY TIME !!

Attached: Awoo_Screams_In_Anger.gif (900x900, 2.11M)

>be me
>same experience as op
>live all the way in michigan
>no whataburger

you wanted to see the end
we all did
so now we will see

You folks need to kill all the Mexican fucking migrant garbage instead of shipping them to the American heartland. These “Latino” migrant trash can all die.