Revolution starting in Chile AGAIN

Militant youth protesting and trying to start an uprising in Santiago's subway system demanding a new constitution.
That's how they got their constitutional assembly in 2019.
Will it work again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-020918_Twitter.jpg (690x886, 222.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJAtoOSwjHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is orchestrated. It's not grass roots. It's designed.

vote apruebo (approve) and Chile will become a superpower.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJAtoOSwjHI

>demanding a new constitution.
why? whats wrong with the one they have?

They don't know what a constitution is supposed to be.

Attached: 1469339033713.jpg (720x783, 43.32K)

Not enough tranny rights and gibs me dat, probably.

You lost. Sit down.

Hit the nail with these

Nah, people is tired and the last result kill the mood. Thats kid are the most radical anarchist left.... not base.

Also the monkey president is left and a revolution again him is unlikely.

Attached: EdV2v5GXoAE8IFg.jpg (479x341, 29.56K)

This time it won't work. Last time they gaslighted us into thinking they were the majority, so normal people remained quiet for two years, but after the voting it turned out we're actually 2/3 of the country. The more these people burn shit and protest, the more hate they will get, and the less represented they will be in the next assembly. For better or worse, it seems like we will be getting a new constitution no matter what, but as things stand right now, the right-wing has the perfect chance to write almost anything they want. They can basically rewrite our current constitution and only take out the most jewed parts, which is what people are against anyway, and they would win in a massive landslide. Our mainstream right is still kind of pozzed though, but if the far right and the wildcard parties get enough votes, we should be good.

Nothing will happen. Hope police oppression comes hard now, they are not the voice of the people anymore.

Also the center right, left and the goverment are cooking the new Constitution behind doors, what a bunch of fags, i donĀ“t want a new Constitution, they just want to put a lot of globohomo in it, and I for one don't want more niggers, communism, terrorism, crime, etc.

Things you absolutely NEED.
>gun rights
>property sovereignty (no foreign ownership)
>immigration hard cap at 5000 a year
>extremely strict libel and slander laws (fuck the "media")

This, they're literally demanding gibs.

Probably one of the most based right wing guy in Chile, kicked the shit out of antifas, organized militas and was shutdown by prosecutors, cuz he was scaring the stablishment, both right and left attacked him.
Now he's trying to make real the plot for Far Cry 5, funniest shit i've seen.

Attached: Seba Left.jpg (2560x1707, 447.36K)

callate esquizo culiao anda a buscar pega flojo

>immigration hard cap at 5000 a year
Beaner cope. Zero of you should be here or anywhere, even in beanerland.

I actually know him and he's unironically controlled opposition to make the right wing look unhinge. His dad is the same. He does believe in the shit he says, but he accepts money from people who are using him to make us look bad and he's aware of it and doubles down on his retardation to earn his shekels. He has no integrity.

>no immigration
Retard.

Yes, there shouldn't be any immigration and every beaner mongrel freak like you should be violently killed on liveleak for my entertainment.

no, they will suck big bolivian cock

>retard doubles down
Without ANY immigration this nation wouldn't exist you fucktard, everything was going great until the flood of third world trash like your mom and dad flooded in.

Kill the rich first