So, Trumpies...

So, Trumpies, looks like your fat daddy figure did have highly classified nuclear documents stored in an impropriate manner at his home after all.

Attached: trump cucks.jpg (927x955, 152.72K)

Trump should have put it up on the internet.
I assume he is in trouble cuz said country was prolly Israel???

>foreign nuclear defenses
Who could it be now?

Attached: 4d6.gif (452x523, 2.91K)

>impropriate manner
That's wrong though. Trump declassified them already

Nope. Presidents don't magically declassify documents by saying "they're declassified". He didn't follow the procedure for declassification. Him claiming he did actually is going to get him indicted. Guy is a tard.

They are already walking back this claim just like all the othervlies you degenerate disgusting pale eel.

>Presidents don't magically declassify documents by saying "they're declassified".
Well Trump said he did so clearly that's wrong

That's called lying.

>leaf trumpkin
kek

This is all a theater. Trump is part of the plan. How stupid are you people to still be playing along???

Trust the plan.

Nothing will happen

Probably not as dumb as you begging people in a foreign country to not participate in their own politics

It's been a month since the raid and no indictments

>Washington post
Try again retard

>FBI/DOJ doesn't allow word "nuclear" in redacted affidavit
>Trump gets special master out of nowhere
>suddenly "LEAKS" to WaPo that it was nuclear documents

>Trumpies
Stop trying to make this gayness a thing. Is the opposite "Dumpies"? Like what Biden does to the bed? Are we fucking 12?

I don’t care about the states “secrets” I don’t care what the e cia and fbi want to hide

Fuck them and fuck the regime they all deserve to hang and their “classified” secrets shown to the world

Death to globohomo

Actually literally yes they can

No, they literally can't.
Investigations is still on going.
Washington Post is a good source.

>a (one) document
>describing a foreign government's (one) nuclear capabilities

So like one 10-page document off-handedly mentioned how many nukes NK has or something.