Could someone explain to me what was the problem with Trump compared to other presidents lately?

I just don't understand this obsessive hate against him. He was a pretty chill dude. He didn't like wars and he wanted to bring jobs home.

"He is racist!" and "I hate his face!" are not arguments.

Attached: I will make America great again.png (800x1800, 803.86K)

The news and celebrities said so. That is all.

you are really asking this?
Pic related december 2019

Attached: 1622035991636.jpg (1024x731, 238.73K)

Because he was an actual insider that somehow managed to gain some power and that terrified the regime

Look at their reaction to January 6. Their reactions tells you the truth. The elite are a tiny group of corrupt hubristic fools holed up in half a dozen cities and they fear the general population of rubes will rise up and crush them.

Trump and jan6 represented that threat made manifest so they lost their minds

The general shitlibs are either part of the regimes patronage network (teachers, over educated women, welfare receiving nigs etc) or just easily brainwashed fools who believe the news.

>He didn't like wars and he wanted to bring jobs home.
those are things jews hate

That literally didn't happen, but I wish it did

He was orange and bad and did so many illegal crimes

>I just don't understand this obsessive hate against him.
His plan was slightly, just slightly different to what globalists want to do, and just for that they shat on him 24/7

He’s a populist and the powers that be expected him to lose to Hillary. His platform was basically “fuck everything the government is currently doing, I’ll give you what you want”. Our retarded politicians ran a relaxed campaign for Hillary (both parties did) and waited to laugh at the buffoon.
Then she lost (with the normal amount of rigging), they panicked and realized just how much people dislike them so they set out to make sure that he couldn’t succeed. If Trump actually succeeded in his promises, they would likely lose their seats and the fear spell would be broken.
Fortunately for our government, China gave a perfect opportunity for them to wreck everything (which they did) and they are now working to make sure a populist doesn’t have a chance to win again.

TL:DR
Trump wasn’t red Jew or blue jew, so he had to fail or the whole thing would begin to unravel

The children were not spanked when they acted out.
The children have never been spanked when they acted out.
The children will not be spanked when they act out, until responsible adults decide that enough is enough, and spank the children until they cease their activities and correct their actions.

test

he acts and talks like a fucking retarded clown
maybe act like youre the president of the biggest military power on earth and not like a big mac devouring 12 year old homosexual

They hate him because he loves America

You know what's funny
Your opposite number considers you the child that needs a spanking

Hes not in the big club. In the political class. Hes not a bush or a clinton or a lawyer or a politician. He was a threat to the current order, an outsider. That's all. Think back to his initial announcement that he was going to run. Everyone treated him like a joke. Media aired him with lighthearted jabs and just laughing at the situation. Everyone was just amused. Then it came to be known that he was actually getting popular, and taking votes. That's when panic set in, and they just kind of rolled with that fear mongering strategy for several years. It didnt matter what he did, all the lefties were kept on the edge as they were constantly told every move by trump was either some benign asshole move (buying mcdonalds for a sports team) to getting us into nuclear war/negotiating with terrorists (when he reduced tensions with North Korea) and that our doom was to come any day. It worked. People are crazy about Trump, and all of it is retarded (remember when they called for his impeachment because a family trust for his children contained a variety of mutual funds, one of which out of dozens of companies held a small pharmaceutical company which sometimes produces generic hydroxychloroquine so that if the stock price doubled his children would make a few bucks? I remember. Remember how Hunter is pulling mils from a Ukrainian energy company and now all of a sudden the president's family has nothing to do with national security?) All of it is retarded UNTIL something big pops up. Often it's only made to seem bigger than it is, but we have to learn whether or not it is each time. Currently it's the mar a lago thing. Last time it was le insurrection of a guy in a viking helmet. Before that it was the handling of le covid pandemic. Lol and just before that it was Trumps "rushed vaccines" that everyone suddenly loves. Before that it was Trump fear mongering about covid and being xenophobic for shutting down travel from China. And so on and so on.

He was the only president from the last 30 years who talked like a real human.

I've considered posting articles about something Trump did, replacing his name with Biden in the headline and watching the dum dums and the AI bots repeating how great it is that Biden has shut down travel from China to protect us from covid. Or how Biden is going to visit with ol rocket man. Or how Biden has decreased our tax burden while simultaneously pulling in more taxpayers. I doubt anybody would accuse him of "tax cuts for the rich" if I posted Trumps tax bill with Bidens name.

hahahahahahahaha

This.
Trump is far more about the elite wanting to crush the will of the people who are fed up with establishment lies more than the man himself.
Why else are his molehills made into mountains while Biden's mountains of fuckups are made into molehills?

I often think about this.

From my perspective, non whites hate him especially because he reminds them that America isn't their country. Non whites aren't American, and actually have no right to be here. Of course they do believe they have a right to live here, and Trump makes them insecure and furious and their own inadequacies.

Hweird how that works out.
The kid generally not wanting to be bothered, offends the terminally offended.

I sure hope they understand what they're raising.