What is the actual number of Jew deaths in WW2?

19 y/o user here seeking red pill. i don't believe in the "muh 6 million." that number has to be inflated. what is the actual number of jews who died in the holohoax? post source pls.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x400, 234.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/d/e0BAwD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least 2 but no more than 7.

No joo eber died in ze shoa
>source
I made it up

Attached: 6 gorillion.jpg (1020x1024, 90.93K)

I think a few died from syphilis, but otherwise, the NAZIs took pretty good care of them in their labor camps. You can ask a jew and they will tell you.

Attached: 1589008547589.png (2402x1300, 151.67K)

in movies or real life?

The answer will always be not enough

Probably between 5 and 6 million. But it is impossible to really know. There were for instance 3 million jews on records before the war in poland. And 45.000 after. But no real hard evidence they were all killed. Some moved, some got fake identities. Lots were killed anonymously and forgotten about or not recorded. You only have the before and after stats. Not the story.

Literally more Jews died fighting for hitler
Actual newspapers posted it
6 million is for occult purposes and how they got their Israel back

Inb4 mad jews

Plenty starved and died of disease in the camps while more were executed on the frontlines as part of anti partisan operations

Guessing 5-6 thousand.

A solid number is not possible.

Rational non-sovoet propaganda numbers are 200k-600k, however it is possible up to a million of them died, mostly from starvation and sanitation associated disease because of wartime undersupply and scarcity. Plenty starved, plenty died of illness.Yes some were illegally murdered, bit it was not systematic.

The mass deaths were the result of being in an internment camp on the losing side of a war. That's just how it fucking is.

If the allies had lost the war then their interned prisoners would have starved and died en masse instead, and they had more prisoners so the numbers could possibly have been in the millions... but the allies had way more land, way more resources and way more manpower.

>Literally more Jews died fighting for hitler
>Actual newspapers posted it

I would like to know more.

>muh 6 million
I personally did a project where I compiled all census data from before the Holocaust began with the census data after it was over. To clarify, there were barely 1.2 million Jews in all Axis controlled territories and states before the holocaust began so you're telling me they managed to kill every single Jew 5 times each?

I personally compiled and compared census data in all states held by Axis powers for the duration of the Holocaust and the total number of fewer Jews is somewhere between 120k to 450k, a range that exists just because some countries don't have the relevant census data. Further, if you want to attribute even the 450k missing Jews to the Holocaust, that necessarily means there can't be any other reason for this population reduction, such as fleeing to allied nations, illness, starvation, or fighting in a fucking world war.

It's pretty clear to anyone who's looked up the details that the Holocaust did not happen as purported, and the majority of Jews who died during this period were most likely a direct result of allies fucking up supply lines to Jewish internment camps. When allies became aware of their fuck-up, they figured it was best to blame the Nazis for it because who is really left to argue when they lost the war?

the jews declared war on Germany in 1933, making the jews living in Germany combatants that do not wear uniforms conducting an insurgency, therefore conventional laws did not apply to captured combatants.

300k, and that's being extremely generous.
If you're serious, here's some reading material.
gofile.io/d/e0BAwD

It comes mostly from governments census data. Governments have been keeping this kind of data since governments began.11 million civilian non-combatants died, including nearly a million Germans. It’s a lie that they all died in gas chambers, when most died early on at the hands of death squads in the original invasion of Poland and then many many more via starvation toward the end of the war when food became scarce. The jews and many more were Nazi slaves, the masters eat before the slaves. Sad truth, but that’s just how slavery works.

Not enough.

a single murder is horrible, systemic mass murder is hell on earth, the 6 million figure is a hefty warning, any objections to this is pure insanity