Fell for the trades meme?

I swear, the trades meme is fucking retarded
"don't go to college bro just lay some bricks bro you're gonna earn 23 million per brick you lay bro"

Fucking retard.Clueless idiot.
People in trades are some of the dumbest people ive ever interacted with. They give off a weird vibe, like they are as smart as the machines they operate. Thats what they are, machines.And not the complex type.

Most of their work is repetition.Do the same retarded movement over and over again for 12 hours a day. Idk about you but Id kill myself on the first week if someone forced me to do this. For me its mental torture. It would take an idiot to do this job and not die out of intellectual underestimulation. I feel im losing braincells just looking at them working.

I know first hand since my dad has a construction company and employs these kinds of people. They are the bottom of the barrel. They almost feel less that human to me.

If you are one of the people I'm talking about, Im sorry, I get it, your job is useful and I'm not trying to tell you that it's bullshit, but I just can't stand you as a human being. I can't survive a 15 minute conversation with you because you tend to say the most basic and dumbest things imaginable. Im pretty sure you know how to do your job but that's about it, you are on your own, repetition rich world.

And trades won't give you a lot of money, don't fall for the bullshit the easier your job is the easier it will be to replace you. You are a burger flipper but you just flip bricks. And to people who think Im a brat, I worked at my dads busines for 1 month or 2 and all I could think of was "you guys have been doing that for years?"

These kinds of jobs don't require thinking and that's why the attract people that can't think. Your body is getting destroyed and you're gonna have joint problems at age what 40.

But no, don't go to school, fucking retard. The stereotypes are true.

youtu.be/DvKsP7C0-hE

Attached: ca257cac69e8cf246392d16a36a3e7a6.png (500x553, 94.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YG9wIKP06Zg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would they pay over time instead of hiring more workers?

I worked in a office environment for over a year
Sure the sitting around doing nothing while being paid twice as much as laborers was good
But it got real fucking boring fast
>would break my back doing somthing constructive than doing nothing at all

You're doing it wrong you mouthbreather. Learn a trade so that you have earning power without student debt at a young age. Strive to build your own business while working your trade. If the business fails, you still have your trade.

You forgot the massive inferiority complex they have

You can get a Bachelors in CS for sub-15k guy

I studied and focused on education and ended up with 70k insurance job on the comp.

My mate, a no hope loser got a construction job after many years of unemployment and travel. After 3 years worked his way up.
He is on 150k

>These kinds of jobs don't require thinking and that's why the attract people that can't think.
My tradie job literally can't be done by idiots, but ok

stem virgin geeks detected

Gonna have to agree with the leaf on this one. Tradies are incredibly dull people. College educated people can at least hold a conversation on something other than beer or sports.

Really depends on the company, the bosses, and the coworkers and what trade you're involved in. I had a shit supervisor who threw shit at me on the job for being green, then I mentioned it to the boss and they just stopped pairing me with him. Started doing jobs with the boys and it's fucking easy work and they're relaxed while still having a reasonable pace to finish the job on time. You need to relax and find better companies or stand up for yourself.

Attached: 1660876417531619.jpg (842x1024, 88.41K)

90% of college educated people i meet are fucking RETARDS lol

not sure if tradies are any better though tbf, but the average college educated person definitely isn't smart

Most tradies are but I'm a college dropout so there's a big difference

Wages is only a portion of what it costs to have an employee. It's usually better to have people work 50-60 hours a week than to hire extra people.

No guy in the trades wants to have a 15 minute conversation with you. You're not that interesting and the shit office workers do is just as repetitive. I've heard my wife say the same shit probably 100 times since she started working from home.

The percentage is the same in any job as far as I've noticed.

Overtime is time and a half. Two people is double time. Can't you math or something?

Most people aren't willing to do overtime unless it involves them being stuck in traffic on the way back from a job site.

In my experience, the coworkers I had from the jobs I had before my degree to after is like night and day. Glad I don't have to work with those types ever again.

Bro do you know how many of us in the fluoro brigade have been to university ?

We not all dumb fucks , it's just nice to actually get a sweat going and actually see your work produce something for society.

And the pay is better , there's fuck all women to cause drama and you get to hang out with the boys all day.

Imagine being a tradefag busting ass for 16/hr instead of owning a home in their 20s lel

Attached: 75577459-4CD6-471A-96DA-806967D9A9AD.jpg (1170x477, 165.75K)

Alcoholics meth addicts and spics are 99% of the people you meet in trades

Most people are expendable and can be easily replaced by those who are hungrier for a paycheck.

You can go to college to become million things than sitting in an office doing nothing. If you don't want sitting at an office feeling unproductive just go study something that doesn't require that.

There's a million different degrees to choose from. Literally anything other than slaving your life away to someone like my dad.

...and yet you bitch piss and moan in a domicile that required a carpenter, builder, excavator, electrician, plumber, surveyor, HVAC, mason, etc..
How peculiar.
Did a gender studies major do your vehicle repairs?

Based Aussie tradie. Bet you watch Garn
youtu.be/YG9wIKP06Zg

>the pay is better
No it’s not Lel see.

Attached: 63386C82-34A5-40EC-8782-17ED38A8EFC6.jpg (1170x488, 181.56K)

>you bragging about a society that's pays those you contribute to it the most the least and

>wondering why you country is rotting

Zoomer here. I’d sooner watch the world crash and burn than wageslave.

Attached: 2AE9EC1E-45FC-47F4-B7D8-ADEC634E6D44.jpg (692x477, 38.15K)

Imagine thinking that your dumbass trade job produces even 1/100th the value that your average software engineer produces

I go on and off manual labour because it's the only type of work that hire schizos with shitty CVs. The good thing about manual labour is that it usually pays better than being a grocery store clerk or a burger flipper, and there are generally more hours.
The way to do it, in my mind, is go hard for a few months. It's kind of being like in prison. After a while you'll have a bundle of cash and you can NEET it up for the rest of the year.
With proper budgeting and not living in a city you can easily live for the remainder of the year off six months wages, so that's what I do.

Not in today's economy. There's a massive worker shortage either because zoomers are lazy and their gen X parents let them live on allowance in their 20s or they died from the vaccines. Everyone gets away with random sick days because the company desperately needs them. Only retards fall for their threats. This is the same at any job right now not just trades.

imagine waging at all and contributing to the jewish financial hegemony and paying taxes for tyrone and sanchez to ethnically replace you. i didn't go to university like a cuck nor do i do manual labor like a peon
it's called self employment

yeah, college educated types are often more pleasant, but let's not pretend it makes them smart. keep in mind college educated people are more liberal than non-college educated
the average blue collar worker: a retard
the average college educated worker: a retard, but applied himself. or was born into wealthy circumstance

actually a good leaf post. Based.

Yes goy, don’t learn how to do useful things.

I can tell you’re a pussy because you worked 2 months and think you know everything about a trade.. No shit it’s repetitive when you first start retard. Learning and mastering a trade takes years.

I’m an HVACR guy and all I did for the first year was run ductwork, move materials, and carry tools for the seasoned guys. A year later I was doing repairs by myself on residential systems. Year after that I was doing huge commercial units for office buildings . Year after that I started doing my own residential side jobs, and could make 5k a day (no tax) . 8 years later I run my own refrigeration company with huge yearly contracts maintaining local Resteraunts , office buildings, schools, etc.

Are there guys that do the same shit for 40 years? Yes. But just like anything else, the ones who want more do more.

Attached: 1F418D5A-8B59-4ADD-8A4D-EAF02162CA3A.jpg (509x499, 29.12K)

some ppl should work trades
Others should not
It's not so complex

Yeah tradies are so stupid because they lay bricks and build houses. The office paper pusher who literally does no work other than gossip and sit in on meetings and staple papers together on the other hand is a real fucking genius.

Yeah australia values workers more , a first year sparky apprentice would make more than 16 an hour.

>burger can't understand things can be different in different countries

it is in australia where there aren't 10 billion spic invaders driving down wages, mutt.

I'd love to know where you find a plumber that charges less than $50 an hour.

Developing tools to mine and steal data, then selling it.
How noble, honorable, and productive for society.

Can tell you're legit. Cheers

Attached: 1659318602883118.jpg (529x399, 25.99K)

>REEEE YOU CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY
And tradefags don’t? Don’t forget overtime is taxed at a higher rate dumbass tradie
>not being a drug addict doesn’t make you smarter than me
Basic financial literacy makes me smarter than you

me as well

I used to do finish construction for about 5 years. I made about 60-70k/yr working m-f 9-5, then a side job here and there. I loved working with bros, they were funny as shit, played pranks, had fun, talked about music, bitches, hunting. And when I clocked out, I didn’t worry about work at all.
I went to college and it was gay af. The least interesting people I’ve ever met. Everyone was trying to fit the status quo.
Now, I own my own business. I make 130-160k, but I don’t have bros, I have employees, and I have to take calls on Sundays, deal with bullshit and it’s def more stressful.
Each road has a benefit, but I wouldn’t trade my tradie days for anything.

Attached: 5D2CAC60-65C9-45AC-BFFE-EE0E927CCAE4.gif (275x207, 454.59K)

>mfw I make 55 loonies an hour
>mfw I make 110 loonies an hour on weekends
>mfw I didn't graduate highschool
>mfw I get paid 15 bucks on the weekend to take a shit
>mfw I own a home, a cottage, a motorcycle and my wife stays at home

What the fuck are you talking about boy?

Attached: IMG_20211112_142049099_HDR.jpg (4096x3072, 2.51M)