It's Israel right? What other country openly lies about their nuclear capability?

It's Israel right? What other country openly lies about their nuclear capability?

Attached: israel.png (722x602, 75.34K)

>A source familiar with the matter said

If it's so sensitive to national security why is the FBI leaking the details? I'm sure Iran isn't thrilled to read this headline

I call bullshit. What does the article call a "source"?

Attached: 609140E5-F3AC-4210-87E8-047D9B85A82C.jpg (750x1008, 356.31K)

You'll note that they haven't used it nor threatened to use it on the Arab countries yet unlike all of the surrounding countries who have openly attacked Israel in the past

Attached: 1661966185942430.png (251x323, 98.19K)

Jews are such repulsive creatures. How can Trump stand being around them all day?

>what is the Samson Option

>You'll note that they haven't used it nor threatened to use it on the Arab countries yet unlike all of the surrounding countries who have openly attacked Israel in the past
I can't wait to slaughter kikes.

Attached: Jews always lie.jpg (967x729, 526.04K)

Iran is a Jewish meme. America has no problems with Iran. Just Jewish rabblerousers.

how can you threaten to use something you never admitted to have
retard

Learn to reply to the correct post retard.

Please =)

Attached: KillMany.jpg (480x589, 96.88K)

Sorry - but what a stupid nigger.
Endless speculation on a "leak".....they have nothing else to hope for since Biden fucked the economy.

Because the FBI is corrupt and they are helping to try and maintain some sort of continual "speculation" in the media.
You can imagine that if the FBI was reviewing actual classified material - common sense would prohibit ever discussing or hinting about the contents - to the press.
This is beyond amazing - that the nation's "premier law enforcement" organization has been brought to this level.

True - Israel has been pretty discrete about their ability to completely destroy their neighbors.

It's actually smarter to not mention it at all.
Unlike the Iranian mullahs who constantly crow about destroying the US and Israel.

LoL. Iran has constantly discussed it's desire to completely destroy the US.
This has been the state of affairs since the mullahs took over Iran in 1979.
Iran is in a "religious" war with the west and the US in particular.
And so is ISIS.

Everything I see about the head of Mossad says “David Barnea“. Doesn’t sound like a woman name, but these ARE democrats.

A useful scare tactic just like MAD.

so what, i have files on them too. no big deal, anyone can find them

Israel killed Kennedy when he tried to stop their nuclear program.

This is probably about the Iran nuclear deal.

He knows they killed JFK

Post your battlewagons for the civil war pol

Attached: tank-art-world-of-tanks-wot-tank-wotart-anderarts-kv-5-kv-5.jpg (596x380, 111.44K)

As a reincarnation of Rome it’s like a genetic compulsion of ours to beef with Persia

Would be genuinely wholesome if the ghost of JFK finally got his revenge

>Washington post at top right
Try photoshop again retard