How do I get over a girl

She crushed my heart today. I am in severe emotional pain and will probably do drugs tomorrow.

Attached: 1635546292474.jpg (1600x1192, 287.28K)

time wounds all heels

shit user
ask yourself in this situation, what would Conan the Barbarian do?
you'll be right. back up on the horse tomorrow.

Sounds like you didn't read the warning label

Just do the drugs or stop being a pussy.

They always crush ya. Soulless creatures. You will come to accept that and just NEXT after a few more heart beatings.

Try again, she’s just playing hard to get

only time will do it, first two weeks are the worst you have to keep your mind and body buzzy and not let yourself do stupid shit you'll regret anyway

Jack off a lot and laugh at things on the internet

Just remember it's happened to all of us

Attached: 1661465950976088.jpg (1440x1365, 402.12K)

This

Agreed. He would drink blood from the skulls of his enemies and listen to the sounds of the lamentation of their women. OP, you're gonna make it bud. Success is the best form of revenge, and doing drugs won't put you in any better position than the one you're in now. You got this fren.

Fuck her sister. Fuck her mom. Fuck her best friend. That's how you get over it.

if she's vaxxed it will be very easy to get over her.

user I was in the same scenario but slightly different. She cheated on me with my manager and my mother died within the same week. It just takes time. Hang with your bros and hit the gym hard. Block all contact with her and go radio silent for 3 months doing nothing but educating yourself and physically bettering yourself. You got it King.

I'm two weeks into nofap but I'll try to have a laugh.

Fuck off men aren't any better

You know how many times me exes cheated on me?

This

Even then, if you liked her a lot and see someone that resembles her for the first year or more, it can still be painful

It's just time. Try to distract yourself, but in the end nothing anybody says is going to make it hurt less, it just will with time.

Also shower her in acid, inshallah

Wait until you get over her and realize how pointless and meaningless relationships are, thats when the real pain kicks in

I don't know user, had my heart broken once and I still think about her.
Finally putting myself out there again and it's hard to trust

Probably only after he found out you did first

At least that's how it was for me and even then cheating felt stupid. Not sure why women do it. At least not all women do that

Women are poison

Attached: 1657476313409.jpg (205x251, 9.12K)

I would never cheat on anybody.

I just want love ):

>what would Conan the Barbarian do?
foot drops out the stirrup, thus slipping, falling on his foot and injuring his heel in the process. thus, forgetting about his girlfriend back home.

Eventually you'll be so jaded you won't give a fuck, then you'll truly be free.

That's sad unless you are a vaxie then good.

Go buy a cute dress, you’ll feel better

Drugs buddy, just careful not to drive anywhere purposelessly, cops will beat you worse than how you feel.

I love you buddy, you'll get over it after learning that all women are whores.

yes, heels wound all time

Begone! Soulless creature. Shouldn't you be posting on an abortion subreddit anyway?

Women are for fucking and reproducing. They're incapable of love. Dont be stupid next time.

Imagine her banging a more successful attractive guy with a better life, then
Seethe, cope, dilate. Rinse and repeate

If you never talk to her again and delete all photos of her and try to gently push away any thoughts of her that my enter your head (gently, because if you try too hard to block the thoughts they will become persistent), and, at the same time, you eat well, sleep well, get regular exercise and get out of your house and have positive social interactions with new people, then after a period of several months to a few years, you will have completely forgotten about her (most of the time).

OP here, I should've realized that since she lived far the chances of it working were slim to none anyway. It just hurt because I think probably I liked her more than she liked me. I did my best to not like her but I couldn't help it.