Diversity is inevitable

Why can’t the right accept this?

Attached: E4E4520E-B727-4D50-B373-131F2AEF45E7.jpg (827x1243, 219.71K)

Attached: 155A2631-C71E-4368-AE52-02450B4B2529.jpg (1284x1921, 1.11M)

This motherfucker wrote a book on the idea that the United States should have a population of one billion people.

Why can’t the left accept this?

Attached: 1661895909584078.jpg (758x960, 115.6K)

What that fag said is some Olympic level mental gymnastics. I mean, wow, way to dodge the whole fact that this shit is about corporations making more money from faggots like this guy and women, as well as circumventing the possibility of getting boycotted by some bullshit "activist" group and costing the Jews ad dollars. Magnificent.

>Demand

Lol, good one. They'll make it to season 2 if they're lucky.

honestly they can burn their money all they want. who is still watching this pure garbage

That's retarded. It should be 500 million at most.

Sadly, no matter how little money they make and how the market reacts negatively, the [[[FED]]] keeps sliding them money behind the scenes, the [[[media]]] lies about the impact and views, and the consoomer will only be able to go with the truth in their gut that the kike matrix is a total lie.

You won't do shit.

I mean 1 billion whites would be amazing.

I don't think Matthew Yglesias would like that very much.

>adapts
>forcing POC down our throaths.
>stfu racists!

KeK

>free market
The free market is literally saying "no" to woke garbage, and the "capitalists" keep trying to force it down an unwilling audience. Fuck these faggots

Colonizing distant planets anyone?

That's a pipe dream. Even IF we managed FTL travel (which is impossible) there are no viable candidates.

Changing societies = white genocide

>leftists are now defending corporate raping of art
How much boot will they lick before the end?
Will we get a Black Panther played by a white guy since the regular one died?

Where's the big booty Latina characters then?

>Why can’t the right accept this?
look, you can do what ever you want, do as many shows about niggers or change every movie to niggers, but what you have to accept is that i wont follow you or watch your shit ever again, i will look for shows and people who make entertainment who are exactyly the opposite and you dont have to get mad at me and say that im a biggot or nazi or watever, and if you dont like that i dont like your shit then fuck you and your mother.

Attached: 1661265193233.webm (720x404, 691.93K)

>Wait for the guy protecting his fathers >legacy to die to insert work agenda into >the market.

Noooooo anons, you’re so racist you y-you haters waaaaaaah. Watch my billion dollar woke agenda propaganda anons. Y-you friggin’ hateful bigot chuds.

Not my fault you don’t know your audience retards.

Attached: 308D4479-90ED-4DCB-BA8C-83F81D7CE049.jpg (125x95, 2.49K)

The western half of the country is a giant desert though

They do, it's their exact goal.
Selfhating whites are worse than jews.

i literally cant understand the amerimutt wing war. isn't the right side of the wing war the side that is FOR cultural appropriation.

Can any mutt explain to me how the wing war works when the wings are constantly changing meaning.

THESE STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS WERE THE ONES COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE
DERRRR OSCARS SO WHITE

Attached: IMG_6671.jpg (1080x1100, 86.24K)