Natural law

There's only one law of nature, don't aggress upon others.

As long as you don't aggress upon others you can create any kind of society you want.

With any rules you might want, as long as you adhere to the one rule of not aggressing upon others.

Attached: 1513940829051.png (1268x845, 2.87M)

what the fuck are you even talking about lmao

there is actually two laws
Not only must you not initiate harm
you must also vanquish those who cause it

It's not a law if it can be broken. I'm gonna aggress your anus pussy

Stop agressing on me telling me what to do.

The only thing that allows for society is a monopoly on violence you twat.

Attached: conductor.jpg (574x500, 106.31K)

Since when does nature enforce that law? Natural law is that the bigger fish eats the littler fish, and both of them have intestinal parasites.

>don't aggress upon others
I don't even think you know what Nature is, you fucking urbanite retard

>1 post by this I.D.
waste of time shill thread

Attached: violence2.jpg (678x960, 81.04K)

What did he mean by this?

op is a meme flag faggot spewing utter nonsense

nature is kill or be killed there is no mercy no health care no police nothing

it is might makes right

human society only exists because people were tired of nasty brutish and short lives and wanted to live in peace

and now??

too many people & we have to get rid of the excess somehow........... see all the vaxxxxxxxxxxine posts......

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

That's not a natural law you scared little faggot. That's an artificial commie law that breeds dysgenics. Don't worry, we're in for a good global cleansing.

Attached: that-s-my-warthog-leg.jpg (550x366, 74.08K)

The most important nature law is actually, "might is right".

If you want an actual natural law how about this:
>Life must feed on other lifeforms

But if I claim that all the land on this continent is part of my government now and everyone in it will have to follow my laws and pay taxes and move to megacities and urban centers, even if they are in the middle of the wilderness where I've never been to, but I am willing to use military force to guarantee this mandate, then you WILL live in my communo-capitalist megacorporate utopia. You can cite the non-aggression principle all you want, because only violence can convince another governing system from respecting any rights you think you have. Natural law means that we're all animais competing for resources and there is no moral code other than "who can take the sword from the Stone?". Literally, the people who could smelt Stones into metal weapons could take over all. You're mistaking the NAP with natural law. Nature doesn't care about aggression. As a matter of fact, aggression is how nature selects the most capable being to reproduce and eat. Violence is the ultimate form of democratic system. The most primal and real voting system. It cares not about the numbers of compliant NPCs with opinions. It cares only about the few Player Characters who are willing to kill or die to grab the reigns of the world and steer It into whichever direction they shall decide. Only the alpha ape reproduces and eats first, while the other apes sit around waiting for permission to eat. Any other ape can challenge this, but it takes big balls. That is the Natural Law. But we are not just animals, are we? The Creator has given us a different set of laws, separate from the animals and neanderthals. Because we are made in the image of the heavenly ones and must follow their code of conduct. Simple animals don't get judged like we do. Neanderthals are naturally innocent. We are not. We are guilty sinners if we only follow nature's laws.

Attached: images (1).jpg (442x694, 42.18K)

He mistook the non-aggression principle (NAP) with Natural Law. The NAP is a human concept, Natural Law is not. Natural Law is like the laws of physics and other cyclic parameters that govern reality. Things we cannot full control. The non-aggression principle is a guideline for human behavior, when dealing with other living creatures. If you use the non-aggression principle when interacting with a lion, the lion will still eat you. There are no pacts between lions and men.

NIGGER
THE ONLY LAW OF NATURE IS EVERYTHING DIES
DO WHAT YOU WANT
YOU ALL DIE

what are you talking about faggot the rules of nature are kill or be killed. survival of the fittest

This. And keep your soul by viewing it as distasteful but necessary duty instead of enjoying it.
Fuckshit laws and regulations paired with people that don't do their job but stand in your way pave the road to hell in a civilization that ignores this and doesn't let people do what needs to be done. People that cause harm out of their own choices and character and refuse to be any different for whatever reason or needs absolutely need to find an end at the hand of others.

>animal eats other animal to live
>just broke natural law
dumb memeflaggots

/thread

OP is a giant fag

Why do ancaps/libertarians praise natural law?

Natural law justifies the state.
A king is the owner of a kingdom.
The public is the owner of a republic.
Yet ancaps want to aggress against the state; a violation of natural law

Attached: Royal Crowning.jpg (488x600, 77.18K)