How the fuck are trans kids tolerated in the west?

I will never wrap my mind around it, how can something so revolting and vile be ok to westerners? Everyone being ok with trans kids and the people supporting and encouraging such behavior and the main people behind this should be lined up against the wall and shot to death. Even 20 years ago this would have caused massive amounts of outrage but no one is doing anything about it. I do not care if it is rare, even if there would only be 100 trans kids in the US it is still unacceptable.
If I think deeply about it I will get naseuous and feel sick.

Attached: artworks-fG0ZOfZDLUAkPHTi-rTfRJg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.06K)

jews

fuck you retard Any Forums isn your personal blog and fuck this gay ass fucking board 90% of the fucking thread are about trannie you're so fucking obsessed you're creating your own hell fuck you fuck everyone like you fuck the trannie jannie for masturbating in the corner instead of taking the trash

Coercion. If you put up even a little resistance to their delusions you are harassed or actively persecuted.

Good. Remember that feeling and remember it well.

Because you and your neighbours are still in the EU, and slowly this american mind virus will be imported to your countries as well. They're already working on normalizing it.

Remember. Don't be like us.

checked
fpbp
/thread

most posts are shittier than mine so go fuck a dog leaf, also YWNBAW
captcha: Verification not required.

I'm so glad all you trannoids willingly come here for our entertainment the despair is tangible

Attached: 1662511485284724.jpg (1170x1143, 164.18K)

I don't get it either. Shit like Desmond is amazing and tranny 5 year olds. People should be literally executed for it, no different than child molestation.
"Jews" alone doesn't fully explain it, they are making the calls and all but why half of America is not only fine with it but encourages it is hard to figure out. They really do seem like a hivemind and I question if they have souls. Trannies and faggots grooming children is extremely repulsive like maggots in your food would be.

I had a few trannies in my high school. what would you want me to do? I didnt care about them their problems not my problem, but most of the other kids thought they were weird. There was literally a girl there that was literally a high schooler and already got their boobs removed and was on so much testosterone she grew a beard. Another 1 was a morbidly obese ginger who walked around in girl clothes that looked like toddler clothes and had lost ginger hair. What could I really do in that situation? Literally nothing without getting suspended and people would think I was weird...

I'm an extremely social person and meet a lot of people. Never met a trans adult or kid because they live on the internet and never go out.

you're still making one more fucking thread about it like what the actual fucking wake up jesus christ
open the catalog
that's all there is
fucking blogpost about trannie and trannie 1 post by this ID
fuck you
fuck you to 20 year old slowpoke if only you were half as fucking clever as you think you are

>clever as you think you are
Your presence here confirms my effectiveness. Please keep going

Attached: 1662500824021971.png (2436x480, 162.61K)

>no different than child molestation
I hate this a lot too and I do not want to sound like a pedo but sexually molesting a child is slightly better than grooming them to be trans.
Yes, raping them will scar them for life but mutilating them and forever ruining their chance to live a normal life is far worse. What I am saying here is these people are worse then pedofiles and I trully believe the best thing to do is put a bullet in the back of their heads.

All they have to do is get them young. They convinced them at the age of 4 or younger that it was completely normal, and that shaped how the child views the world.
I remember being young and thinking "oh theres a difference between sex and gender." And that was 20 years ago, so they have been priming this shit for a while

>slightly better than grooming them to be trans.
I will change it to far better, they can still live normal life after being a victim to molestation, maybe with help but if you castrate them and mutilate them, then they will never get to live a normal and happy life

you're so fucking delusional you imagine every single fucking person you're talking to are what you think they are, dude you're that fucking mentally ill, trannie a mentally ill and so are you fuck off with them somewhere else how hard is it to get?

>trannie are mentally ill*
just to be sure your fucking nigger IQ get it

don't blame the kids
blame the adults for not setting standards and expectations

>fuck off with them somewhere else
No, I don't think I will ;)

Attached: 1662437247306935.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>How the fuck are trans kids tolerated in the west?

They are rare.
Liberals NEED a victim group to 'defend', they WANT to protest and feel like they are 'changing' the world.
They picked a very small group of people and declared them as the new victim group.

Attached: White_Female_Protesters.jpg (651x489, 61.56K)

I think most trannies are caused by getting molested unless they literally had a parent that basically forced them to become Trans. Because why would someone want to walk around like that willingly? It's obviously very embarrassing. I think they go Trans because they got molested as their real gender so they try to become the other gender as a defense and coping mechanism. I know it is a very idiotic thought process, but these people probably think more emotionally than logically. Also I think there's a lot more psychology to it than that but I don't wanna write an essay.